Good CHEAP online clothing stores? Watch

Ria177
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Student Fashion Boutique London (High Street Brands at Student Prices) - SFBLondon.com - Check it out!
*Outlines*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pretty little thing, new look, try eBay
Cristina0115
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am searching for cute and cheap clothes from good online shops. it would be nice if you could help me.
ClothesAddict
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Try complaceten.com everything cost £10.
Charlottegmx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Online shop called isawitfirst dresses as low as £2 x
lucad98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by citibankrec)
Moncler!

Dude moncler is expensive who can afford that?
yodal123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
this is a virus
Rabbit2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I was indulging in one of my hobbies [dumpster diving], in the D.C. area, and discovered the paperwork for some orders. With a bit of 'pencil pushing', i discovered an interesting fact. The store 'cost' for a pair of blue jeans, bought in truckload lots, is about $3 USD. I got this off of a stack of 'line printer' print outs. I suspect that they were not intended to be discarded in that way - but fair enough. Cheers.
maghalena
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
bimblo.com - found some really nice bikinis.
maghalena
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by CullenLoverX)
Recommend some for me, for smart/casual wear.
bimblo.com - found a really nice swimsuit there!
SuPREM
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I think Korean Fashion is quite booming at the moment like okdgg, they do free delivery over a certain price and its relatively cheap!!! Ive ordered from here a couple of times.

If you are looking for jeans right now the trendy ones are mnml jeans (cuz they kind of are alternatives to fear of god jeans) and also Levi jeans which are always heat.
Ill link you three colours that are like really cheap but matches with almost anyhing

Other sites I sometimes use is GMarket and Asos, HandM, Zara! But these are gonna get quite expensive.

If you looking for jewellery try the 5th watches and Rose gold and black! I think teachingmensfashion has discount codes for both of them. OH and sub to him hes really good at giving fashion advice on youtube.
ann_js
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
asos: good quality of clothes, big range, affordable..and when there is a sale you can get really cheap clothes!
Boohoo: i find the quality of clothes poor
misguided: again poor quality
thefchemist
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Valour and woods - Here is one with good designs and free international shipping!
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey if you are looking for men’s apparel, go for Niro Fashion as they have huge collection of men’s casual wear.
gravityfashion
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by EKR93)
Boohoo, Peacocks, New Look, Misguided
What about Matalan?
Alanpreet
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
ehutty is the best online cheap clothing store and they provide the best quality turbans. Great Service.
Jordan Schmidt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
zaful
Jadestuitionscho
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi all,

I know a few stores that offer cheap but really pretty clothing which are not one of the mainstream stores.

My personal favourites, especially for students, are:

www.ebay.com - can find some good deals on there occasionally, somwtimes you can bid for items, and they give coupons out such as 10 or 20% off which is pretty cool. But bidding can take a longer waiting time it you're the kind of person who wants things now. But you can get some items and clothing really cheap. Cheaper than official stores anyway.

www.thelandofflorals.com - is an online fashion store that I like as I love all things floral, and they do a lot of feminine apparel and accessories. They do 10% off (perfect for students).

www.George.com (part of Asda) - supermarket clothing lines are surprisingly good nowadays you know... From a personal experience, I've often been complimented from clothing I've bought from supermarkets, for a relatively discounted price. So it's a win-win situation.

Hope this helps and gives other students some ideas on how to find cheaper clothing
www.missguided.co.uk
www.pilotclothing.com
www.selectfashion.co.uk
or ebay outlet stores where the high street stores sell items for cheaper due to whatever reasons

Hope that helped
samuel12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
pawdi.com gathers all the sales from over 500 retailers, it really saves you time and money when looking for top quality clothing at bargain prices

Check out pawdi.com/under25 for all sales under £25.
sarahsfarid
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Something is wrong with my unidays account and none of the coupon codes are showing up. I'm in desperate need of a 21% off code for Forever 21. I'm buying my best friend a birthday present and I need it here before her birthday, and I only have enough money to buy her what she wants if i use the discount code! If you have a unidays account, please PM me the code! It's reusable so you won't miss out on it if you share it with someone else.
TIA!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (43)
44.79%
Pro-humanity (53)
55.21%

Watched Threads