Regeneration/John Donne Eng AS retake Watch

This discussion is closed.
Meeeeeeow86
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey. is anyone retaking this exam......i know regeneration so well, but i havent even looked at john donne until like an hour ago. now i'm totally freaking out...... any words of wisdom? xx
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Meeeeeeow86)
hey. is anyone retaking this exam......i know regeneration so well, but i havent even looked at john donne until like an hour ago. now i'm totally freaking out...... any words of wisdom? xx
run a quick brainstorm now....... what are the main features of John Donne's poetry? what kind of imagery does he use - what does he write about - what skills do you use to achieve his effect?
Albion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've got the exam tomorrow but I'm doing John Donne and A Streetcar Named Desire.
Specialheffa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've got mine tomorrow as well!

John Donne, and Frankenstein. Are'nt your exams open text, where you can take your books into the exam (with small notes in?), mine are but i'm on OCR.

And Richard II shakespeare paper! Which i cannot take the text in, so i have one where they give us an extract, and one where i'm remembering quotes! AH!

What are you's doing for A2, or going to move on to?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads