Geography and It, god i love them Watch

This discussion is closed.
jpiper
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
well, i got two mocks coming up for IT and Geography,

in IT in the last year we had a crap teacher, who left then we got a decent one, and in Geography it was the other way round.

so the resulting factor is i was and A* student in geography and A is It last year, but i feel that i will slip on these mocks.

some might call this cheating, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me what was on last years OCR GCSE SPEC A (higher) paper as there are chunks of the curriculum my teacher has let out.

if you don't want to divulge, fair enough. please dont flame me. i undertsand. i was purely just wondering if any1 could tell me. thanks.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dakoman)
well, i got two mocks coming up for IT and Geography,

in IT in the last year we had a crap teacher, who left then we got a decent one, and in Geography it was the other way round.

so the resulting factor is i was and A* student in geography and A is It last year, but i feel that i will slip on these mocks.

some might call this cheating, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me what was on last years OCR GCSE SPEC A (higher) paper as there are chunks of the curriculum my teacher has let out.

if you don't want to divulge, fair enough. please dont flame me. i undertsand. i was purely just wondering if any1 could tell me. thanks.
Have you looked on the OCR website - if there are no past papers and only specimin papers that means that the curriculum has changed enough over the year to make the past paper less usefull. You should also be able to download the full sylabus and marking scheme.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
26.67%
No (18)
60%
Don't know (4)
13.33%

Watched Threads