it hurts when he comes in me Watch

glad.he.ate.her
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Just to rule out the obvious replies, we've both been tested and have the all clear and i find condoms uncomfortable. That aside everytime my boyfriend comes inside of me it really hurts. He is quite big and it can be sore when we have a lot of sex but it doesn't feel anywhere near as bad when he doesn't come. Does anyone else get this and is it treatable? Thanx
damos92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Never heard of this problem, maybe it's nature's way of telling that that this guy's kids would be lethal and so it's best not to reproduce with him. I would go into brookes or something and see what they have to say.
jimbo139
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
try using more lubricant... sex shouldn't be painful.
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Does it burn? Some girls can be allergic to sperm. Chat to your doctor perhaps!
glad.he.ate.her
Rep:
?
(Original post by jimbo139)
try using more lubricant... sex shouldn't be painful.
that's def not the problem, like i said its not the sex that hurts its only when he comes
glad.he.ate.her
Rep:
?
(Original post by damos92)
Never heard of this problem, maybe it's nature's way of telling that that this guy's kids would be lethal and so it's best not to reproduce with him. I would go into brookes or something and see what they have to say.
unfortunately it's not just this guy where its happened
glad.he.ate.her
Rep:
?
(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
Does it burn? Some girls can be allergic to sperm. Chat to your doctor perhaps!
i know whats going to happen, straight away they'll test for sti's, really don't wanna do that again until i know there is actually something they could do
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by glad.he.ate.her)
i know whats going to happen, straight away they'll test for sti's, really don't wanna do that again until i know there is actually something they could do
Try having sex with a condom and that would be able to rule out any allergies, but if it's painful then a doctor will be the only person that can help you. They won't necessarily test for stis if you say you've tested yourself recently and it muct be other factors.
newg
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I had a girlfriend once with a very tight vagina.

we had to do a LOT of foreplay to build up to sex, and I had to take it very slow for the first 5-10 minutes when we had sex, until she was very worked up. sex with her HAD to be long and slow, which sucks cause everyone likes rough, dirty sex now and then.

and I couldn't come inside her unless she was cumming herself. If I did, the throbbing and pulsing of my penis as I came was enough to hurt her. Maybe this is what you're experiencing?

Perhaps you're just one of those girls that needs sex to be a marathon, not a 100m dash?
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've had this before- I don't think it's weird that *** would make soreness that wasn't noticeable before hurt like a *****. I mean, imagine if you had a sore on your arm and you rubbed *** into it- of course it makes it hurt.

You're probably not wet enough before sex- so maybe you're having insufficient foreplay?
faldarell
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Are you on the pill? Sometimes it can cause such problems.
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm allergic to most guys sperm and it burns sometimes, is that the kind of pain you mean?
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sperm is a salty snack, guess it rubs you up wrong.
Goodkat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Maybe he has hydro-pump style jizz?

http://www.projectbag.com/pokemon/pi...lastoise02.jpg
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm allergic too and agree that it can be a burning sensation. The severity of my reactions vary from light stinging to blistering (it's gross).

If it happens when you use condoms you can rule out allergy and start looking at things like vaginismus or other physical problems.
glad.he.ate.her
Rep:
?
(Original post by newg)
I had a girlfriend once with a very tight vagina.

we had to do a LOT of foreplay to build up to sex, and I had to take it very slow for the first 5-10 minutes when we had sex, until she was very worked up. sex with her HAD to be long and slow, which sucks cause everyone likes rough, dirty sex now and then.

and I couldn't come inside her unless she was cumming herself. If I did, the throbbing and pulsing of my penis as I came was enough to hurt her. Maybe this is what you're experiencing?

Perhaps you're just one of those girls that needs sex to be a marathon, not a 100m dash?
thats not the case at all. We can be having rough sex for 20 or 30 minutes and i'l lbe fine but its only when he comes it hurts
glad.he.ate.her
Rep:
?
(Original post by missygeorgia)
I've had this before- I don't think it's weird that *** would make soreness that wasn't noticeable before hurt like a *****. I mean, imagine if you had a sore on your arm and you rubbed *** into it- of course it makes it hurt.

You're probably not wet enough before sex- so maybe you're having insufficient foreplay?
thats not it. i def do get wet enough and sometimes we have a lot of sex and he doesn't come and it feels fine
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When you say hurts, what sort of pain is it?

I'd say you were allergic to his ***.
Fjarskafinn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When he comes, does he thrust RIGHT in? 'Cause that can bash against your cervix, and I can testify as to how much that hurts. If the pain you're describing feels like a kind of kick in the stomach, my guess is that's what it is.

I used to get it quite a lot with a overly large ex-boyfriend of mine, who never paid any attention to foreplay, so I was never horny enough. Now, when us ladies get aroused, our uterus moves upwards, as you might know, pulling the cervix with it to accomodate the penis. If you're not fully aroused, your cervix might not be high enough to accomodate your partner, especially if he's "quite big".
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I really think it's from the friction - even if you're quite wet I think sometimes it can burn a bit further inside you...I've had this and I never realise at the time, only when he comes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (475)
26.11%
The paper was reasonable (793)
43.6%
Not feeling great about that exam (358)
19.68%
It was TERRIBLE (193)
10.61%

Watched Threads