Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People seem to be changing theirs, and mine is still the same. If you think its time for a change, can someone give me suggestions that would "match" me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    People seem to be changing theirs, and mine is still the same. If you think its time for a change, can someone give me suggestions that would "match" me?
    Yes you should change it.

Change it to some ones that you like and we'll help you pick the one for you.

ReputationRep:
    No no no! Your avatar is part of you. Changing an avatar is like changing a face. And anyway, I still haven't got over the death of your little angel signature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    No no no! Your avatar is part of you. Changing an avatar is like changing a face. And anyway, I still haven't got over the death of your little angel signature.
    Oh gosh yes!! oooops. I took it off when I put the merry christmas one on. Let me put it back on, just for you I'm surprised it was noticed.

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh yes!! oooops. I took it off when I put the merry christmas one on. Let me put it back on, just for you I'm surprised it was noticed.
    AMG(uy) keeps all the member photos in his hard drive. Don't be surprised at him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    AMG(uy) keeps all the member photos in his hard drive. Don't be surprised at him.
    Yikes.

ReputationRep:
    probably just keep this avtar..good for u !!!

ReputationRep:
    an overly nice person smiling gleefully even though she is about to be eaten?

ReputationRep:
    keep the one you have, i think it is the one that stands out most when you scan through threads, it may not be moving which is the in thing but its bright (and even compliments the colour of your moderator font!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    (and even compliments the colour of your moderator font!)
    Ah that's something I forgot!

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's something I forgot!
    yeah keep it- it fits in with the whole colour scheme. you are a blue person, i am a pink/purple person + i still think of a_musical_girl as a green person... she's not the same purple. you are your avatar- don't change!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah keep it- it fits in with the whole colour scheme. you are a blue person, i am a pink/purple person + i still think of a_musical_girl as a green person... she's not the same purple. you are your avatar- don't change!

lou xxx
    I bet you are jealous she changed to purple.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Didn't stop you did it Lou

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    what type of person am i lou p lou?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    what type of person am i lou p lou?
    Don't tempt anyone to answer that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Don't tempt anyone to answer that
    Juwel, would you like som rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I bet you are jealous she changed to purple.
    totally!
    Didn't stop you did it Lou
    i only changed because i was no longer the only barbie... i like to be unique so i went for one that moves... and suddenly everyone seems to be at it.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Wouldn't mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    i will attempt to answer if you give me some (rep)

*rep whore alert*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't mind
    here you go mate.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.