The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 1
Which halls was it and what were you quoted/charged?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
whoa! i just noticed that

David Russell Apartments En-suite £4,934

on my contract it says £6,000 :/ i guess i'm going to have to give them a call as well!
Reply 3
elephantshoes
whoa! i just noticed that

David Russell Apartments En-suite £4,934

on my contract it says £6,000 :/ i guess i'm going to have to give them a call as well!

I think £6000 is closer to the mark - where did you find £4,934 - that's cheaper than shared catered was last year, can't be right?

edit: nope I'm talking rubbish, you're right :smile:
Reply 4
Mine (FPA) did charge me £4934...which is the right price
That isn't DRA catered is it? Cos it would seem to fit for that.
Reply 6
Meteorshower
That isn't DRA catered is it? Cos it would seem to fit for that.

Yeah this is probably it, there is one building in DRA which is catered. I just checked mine and it says the quoted £4934.
Reply 7
I havent put my bank details in yet....or my module choices....

I think il go do it now haha
Reply 8
I'm university hall, and being charged like a grand more than it says on the site!
Reply 9
Conxx
I'm university hall, and being charged like a grand more than it says on the site!

Are you single or shared?
Reply 10
Shared with en suite..
Didn't think uni hall normally had en-suites. Maybe that's why the price is higher?
Meteorshower
Didn't think uni hall normally had en-suites. Maybe that's why the price is higher?

Following the huge increase in numbers they converted the study rooms in Lumsden into shared bedrooms, and they're ensuite. They are rather limited in number but they do exist.
Sometimes the prices on the site don't include hall fees. I agree with Meteorshower on £6000 for DRA being the catered price.