The Student Room Group

Work placements for the year abroad- help needed to write article (survey)

Hi everyone :smile: I recently told the lecturer who runs the Facebook page for German at Aston University that I'd write an article for their blog. After much consideration I decided that I want to write about the decline in university students completing a work placement for the year abroad. In the article I'll be sharing my personal experiences working for a translation agency in Germany, commenting on students opinions regarding a work placement and hopefully persuade future students to choose a work placement.

I need to complete some research before writing the article so I'd be grateful to any university language students (those who are doing/have done a year abroad or those who will be studying languages at university and have some idea of what they might like to do for their year abroad) who could complete this survey for me :smile: It doesn't matter what language(s) you study, as long as a year abroad is a requirement of your course. It should take about 5-10 minutes to complete. All answers will remain anonymous in the article.

Thanks very much for your help :biggrin:
Reply 1
Done.
Reply 2
rlw31
Done.

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 3
Done :smile:
Reply 4
mimimimi
Done :smile:

Thanks very much :smile:

Thanks to everyone else whose also taken it so far!
Reply 5
Just been through the answers to my survey which are really fab!
Unfortunately I can't write it the way I planned but gonna give it a go. Vielen, vielen Dank to everyone who took it.
Reply 6
If anyone is interested, this is the article. Pictures coming soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending