This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
nah, totally disagree- the forums are the worst now that they have ever been during my existance here. there is nothing of any interest to reply to anywhere and you end up writing essays about scarves etc. i do normally try and give out my rep each day, but haven't bothered today cos nothing has made me remotely interested.

lou xxx
i find that too..... there were alot of interesting topics during the first week or so that I was here...... now it's far too easy to spend ages trawling through the pages looking for some decent threads.

although alot of people have stopped discussing oxbridge since it is now all over (till next yr anyway)... so you'll have lost a lot of members there.
is rep wasted each day if u don't give it out (ie it doesnt rollover)? i have a paltry 6 here....
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Everybody has gone to the bathroom.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it has gone a bit crap but its good cos its making me work. The you cant prove you arent fat thread isnt exactly inspiring me to post.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
it has gone a bit crap but its good cos its making me work. The you cant prove you arent fat thread isnt exactly inspiring me to post.
Yeah, I know what you mean. So in order to entertain myself, i have had to resort to mocking others, which is funny however its not very fulfilling.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe I am writing my essay so please everyone keep the forums crap until the 2nd of feb (thats when my exams are over)
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Yeah, I know what you mean. So in order to entertain myself, i have had to resort to mocking others, which is funny however its not very fulfilling.
ah well, its what you make of it I guess.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
ah well, its what you make of it I guess.
I suppose.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
In no particular order:

Its exam time for pretty much the whole of January (I had my three modules on the 9th). As a result of this people spend less time mucking about on the Internet and more time hitting the books.
that didn't stop peopl;e posting in june
Much of the forum has disintegrated into repeat threads or ****ging matches. As a result of this the general quality of threads has deteriorated and many people have decided not to bother posting any more.
totally agree
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So who is taking the lead to bring the forum back up to scratch. Surely us newbies can look to the old hands for a bit of guidance on this matter.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
So who is taking the lead to bring the forum back up to scratch. Surely us newbies can look to the old hands for a bit of guidance on this matter.
i feel that it is a losing battle...

lou xxx
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i feel that it is a losing battle...

lou xxx
Indeed.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (244)
61.93%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.57%
No- I want it (106)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.6%

Watched Threads