The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 1
Rant
Since there's a few threads for the various halls around, I thought I'd make one for anyone living outside halls.

What part of Brighton are you gonna be living in? I'll be in central/Seven Dials, about 5 minutes walk from Churchill Square... nice place, but kinda far from the whole uni area.

At least you're close to the buses to uni, plus the area you're living in is so vibrant.

I really wish I'd gone to uni in Brighton, I would have loved it. Sorry, it's not really related to what you queried in your thread, but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in :colondollar:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Hey, I'm a third year so obviously not a fresher, but also wanted to put my 2 cents in! I live in central Brighton, opposite the West Pier (have done for a year) and I LOVE it. Personally I kinda wish I'd have been here all along - I hated living on campus (even though I'm not actually a city person, strange eh) and living here is just so good. Everything I need is within 5 mins of where I live (besides Uni of course), can walk back from nights out and I'm in the middle of everything....all the events and festivals happening in town and very very close to the beach.

Of course you won't have the 'campus experience' (if you're at Sussex) but in my opinion it was a bit overrated....not much actually really happens and everyone ends up going to town a lot, where you'll already be! :smile:
Reply 3
Im living out of the center, Bevendean. But I like it, easy to get a bus to the center, and not far from moulsecommb campus!
Reply 4
I'm living in between Bevendean and Preston, with 5 second years who I don't know!
Reply 5
I'm living up by Preston Park, nice little Unihomes house. Don't mind that it's a little bit out of the center, means it's a bit quieter, but still close enough to walk for me. And I don't have the money for a bus pass at the moment :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending