online game "MOTAS" Watch

This discussion is closed.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
OK, I've doen everything and I'm in the mixing place (level 8?). I press the panel and it says that there is no programme. There are empty disk drives - am I supposed to have a disk? How do I get to the mixing? HELP!!
Yeah, it's not mentioned in the walkthrough.

In the room just before the one with the mixing machine, there's a disk on top of a locker or cabinet.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
genius!!!

(ahem... i wasn't using the walkthrough... ssssh.. )
rah
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
OK, I've doen everything and I'm in the mixing place (level 8?). I press the panel and it says that there is no programme. There are empty disk drives - am I supposed to have a disk? How do I get to the mixing? HELP!!
theres a disk on top of one of the lockers

-ahh must learn to refresh
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thanks anyway rah. Now, how do I start the chess game?

(I like walk throughs - you get all the satisfaction [in my case anyway]but without the same drastic time consumption)
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thanks anyway rah. Now, how do I start the chess game?

(I like walk throughs - you get all the satisfaction [in my case anyway]but without the same drastic time consumption)
Take weights off clock. Back to beginning, use panel, go through new doorway, use weights with pull cord to get the knight which you take back to the chess board.

It isn't that hard. You just have to get the knight to certain locations while still following its rules of movement.
ruthie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
red wheel?? im thinking i have to order it or something from the snail mail thing and have pen and paper but how? or am i barkign up the wrong tree?
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ruthie)
red wheel?? im thinking i have to order it or something from the snail mail thing and have pen and paper but how? or am i barkign up the wrong tree?
Back to first room with note from security. Paper on letter. Pen on paper. Post that in the snail mail, leave the room, go back and get the wheel.

It's too simple really. To think they give you a new wheel... just like that.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Grrrrr....could kill 'sasunD' for telling us about that game- I spent ages on it! It's really good though- ending's a bit of a let down.
ruthie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Back to first room with note from security. Paper on letter. Pen on paper. Post that in the snail mail, leave the room, go back and get the wheel.

It's too simple really. To think they give you a new wheel... just like that.
cheers i was trying to put the paper on all of the tables
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
any1 plez help me wid level 3
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well now I'm on level 9 and am faffing around on teh computer. I can't get through the door to the right hand side, the one with the green plaqye with white circle above it.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
any1 plez help me wid level 3
Which one's level 3?
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well now I'm on level 9 and am faffing around on teh computer. I can't get through the door to the right hand side, the one with the green plaqye with white circle above it.
Have u typed in the word on the pc that u found in the cupboard? (To get into the program)
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
quest and i have a picture of a room with "s" and "t" written on the bed and cupboard.

<baffled>
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i don't know how to get over the bridge
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
quest and i have a picture of a room with "s" and "t" written on the bed and cupboard.

<baffled>
Ok, now click on the door in the room, should find other letters. Rearrange letters to make a word.
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thanx i done it haha thanx
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
woo hoo!! thank you!
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
i don't know how to get over the bridge
Have u got the rat thing caught in the Floppy Disk box?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Have u got the rat thing caught in the Floppy Disk box?
It is a rat with a human head
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1099)
79.12%
Leave (290)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise