yes i got the mousse
So u got through the doorway then?
ruthie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
argh confused again

i have got a randomm red thing obstructing one door n a funny room at the end.

there was a clokand i think i broke it im highly baffeled any clues!?
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im on the level where you play chess but how do u press those alien machines on?
Ramaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
im on the level where you play chess but how do u press those alien machines on?
You dont need to turn them on - i think you have to remove the grating.
FudgeMonkey
Report 16 years ago
I have got to the very end, i just need to open the door! But it won't let me! I pressed in the code (which got rid of the lazer) and now i am trying to use the key on the door...but it doesnt work? Any1 know why?
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FudgeMonkey)
I have got to the very end, i just need to open the door! But it won't let me! I pressed in the code (which got rid of the lazer) and now i am trying to use the key on the door...but it doesnt work? Any1 know why?
is it the right key? did you open the locker near the coke machine to get another key and the screwdriver(i don't know why this is needed?)

that is definetly the key you need
The Big Eye
Report 15 years ago
I'm stuck on level 7, got the paper and pen and i suspect you have to fill in the paper for the snail mail, but how do you do that?
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The Big Eye)
I'm stuck on level 7, got the paper and pen and i suspect you have to fill in the paper for the snail mail, but how do you do that?
Take the pen and paper down to the room next to the room where you've been putting the wheels on the pipes, place the paper over the letter on the desk and trace the letter using the pen. Then send via snail mail.
The Big Eye
Report 15 years ago
aah thanks a lot, that was fast
spelling 3d
Report 15 years ago
Hey, does anyone know where i can find the full version of motas?

I saw something that said it would be on edonkey for a while, but it isn't there anymore. I've been looking for it for a while, and would really appreciate it if someone could tell me where to get it.

P.S. I already tried kazza
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
29.63%
No (16)
59.26%
Don't know (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads