This guy Watch

This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Ha!! Yeah right, I can scream louder than anyone in the world!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
He KNOWS!!! My friend hi-jacked my phone and told him via text!!! He said he thought I was very sweet and a great friend but that was all and he had a clue I did fancy him but didn't know for sure. He was going to get his eyebrow pierced again when he found out.

Oh christ, I have music with him first thing!
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
He KNOWS!!! My friend hi-jacked my phone and told him via text!!! He said he thought I was very sweet and a great friend but that was all and he had a clue I did fancy him but didn't know for sure. He was going to get his eyebrow pierced again when he found out.

Oh christ, I have music with him first thing!
you mean you txtd him and now pretend it was ur m8. Ahh well, u lost nothing you didnt have
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
no she txted him...he would have know it was me because my mate write funny crap (I don't) and he use to fancy her and txted him a lot before she dropped her phone in the sea!
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
no she txted him...he would have know it was me because my mate write funny crap (I don't) and he use to fancy her and txted him a lot before she dropped her phone in the sea!
you didnt lose anything that you did not have already, in fact you can go and get oneitis on some other guy now
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (140)
46.51%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.49%

Watched Threads