3000th Post/Housing In 2nd Year Watch

This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Wow, good choice. You sharing the house right? Who with?
Who else, his darling Katie. She's good looking if I may say so Ollie.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Who else, his darling Katie. She's good looking if I may say so Ollie.
thanks! i think you have already!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
we get to stay in "halls" for the whole four years (although we can choose to live out). i dont know if thats worse or better.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have you lived with her before?

I havent even looked yet. i'm kind of hoping they will let me back into uni accom but I'm not counting on it. I dont know anyone really doing a 2 yr course who isnt already sorted. i'm the only one from my course that I know of in halls all the others are staying in private accommodation and so they are staying there next year. All my friends from halls are on one year courses

I'm not looking forward to looking, but in my second yr at undergrad I only knew one of the people I moved in with and that was ok.
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
have you lived with her before?

I havent even looked yet. i'm kind of hoping they will let me back into uni accom but I'm not counting on it. I dont know anyone really doing a 2 yr course who isnt already sorted. i'm the only one from my course that I know of in halls all the others are staying in private accommodation and so they are staying there next year. All my friends from halls are on one year courses

I'm not looking forward to looking, but in my second yr at undergrad I only knew one of the people I moved in with and that was ok.
yeah, cinda lived with her. i spend most my time in here halls cos i like it better.

i like ure new sig elpaw!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
10 mins to campus, 10 mins to town maybe?

5 mins to football club!

its in a really nice area.

i aint looked yet?!?

who did you get it throuh? im gonna wait till the housing list...

living near lukes next year then...

love Katy ***
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
we sort of looked - the housing list comes out in february, but as it is we did want a 9 bedroomed house (!) but since that isn't possible us 5 girls are getting one and the 4 boys are going to look elsewhere. We've looked round one already, which was 6 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, and next week we are going to look at another one (my dad has a friend who lives next door to the owner of the house whose son is in his last year - they were going to sell the house but said if we want it they'll keep it for us!). So we should be sorted soonish as well.
picju96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm not sorted at all. No idea where I want to live. Or who with. Oh dear. Better get that sorted at some point soon.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well done on your 3000 posts... i'm sure that your success on this forum is due to the support of older members...

i completely missed my 2000th post yesterday *cries*

lou xxx
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
well done on your 3000 posts... i'm sure that your success on this forum is due to the support of older members...

lou xxx
congrats on your 2000! yes, you aree showing your age dear- wrinkles, thats what 46 minutes does to you
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
congrats on your 2000! yes, you aree showing your age dear- wrinkles, thats what 46 minutes does to you
lou p lou has wrinkles? ouch, now thats serious. You know shes going to be mad.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Just what happened in this 46 minutes may I ask
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lou xxx
A late congrats on your 2000th post then!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
As for the sig. What is coming at 8pm 19th Jan???
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
lou p lou has wrinkles? ouch, now thats serious. You know shes going to be mad.
mad as in furious? answer= of course
or
mad as in insane? answer= i always am

(Original post by Sire)
Just what happened in this 46 minutes may I ask
i couldn't tell ollie that, he'd go green with jealously... but basically i told everyone my easy way of becoming a millionaire before deleting all trace... then ollie joined and i have been supressed ever since.

lou xxx
Ollie
Rep:
?
mad as in furious? answer= of course
or
mad as in insane? answer= i always am

i couldn't tell ollie that, he'd go green with jealously... but basically i told everyone my easy way of becoming a millionaire before deleting all trace... then ollie joined and i have been supressed ever since.

lou xxx
or, she is exactly 46 minutes older than me in terms of ukl. however much younger and less experienced in the real world!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
or, she is exactly 46 minutes older than me in terms of ukl. however much younger and less experienced in the real world!
but at least i have an avatar and can spell

(you would not believe how many typos i put in that sentence... how ironic)

lou xxx
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
*chuckles* always a thought lol. so how old are the pair of ya?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its coming..... Time: 8PM Monday 19th, Place: UK-Learning.Net

Ollie, what is that about???
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Its coming..... Time: 8PM Monday 19th, Place: UK-Learning.Net

Ollie, what is that about???
He's keeping his lips sealed on this. We've been trying to guess, but apparantly only 1 other person knows what will happen.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads