The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
maybe shes not that superficial..
He has 2 penises.
Reply 3
lol not only her a few other girls are like that, easily could go for better looking bois
Reply 4
Well without reading her mind we wouldn't know would we? I would go with the fact he's got a good personality, makes her laugh, is kind and caring and a good friend. Or maybe she goes out with him to make herself look better :p:
harryamos

why is that?

because he is better than you.
Reply 6
we guys tend to be more drawn to looks than girls
Reply 7
gezzar
we guys tend to be more drawn to looks than girls

speak for yourself. if i wanted someone just for their looks i'd carry a billboard cutout of jessica alba around with me..
Reply 8
El Chueco
speak for yourself. if i wanted someone just for their looks i'd carry a billboard cutout of jessica alba around with me..

of course i'm generalising ... but males do tend to be more superfical with regards to looks
blissy
Well without reading her mind we wouldn't know would we? I would go with the fact he's got a good personality, makes her laugh, is kind and caring and a good friend. Or maybe she goes out with him to make herself look better :p:

:ditto: yea that, plus maybe, just maybe, he's an extremely good shag :wink:
Reply 10
good for her tbh, least she aint shallow like most of the barbie dolls are these days.
Reply 11
how dare u say this guy aint good enough for her coz he's only average looking. people should never be judged on appearance alone.

i think that if u want to pull a nice girl like this girl probably is, u should probably be less vain and superficial.
Reply 12
I have always found that once I get close to a guy I suddenly start fancying him. (Not as in I fancy my best mates, but as in the attraction physically comes after the personality reaction). As a result there's only been one of my boyfriends who I had any sexual attraction too after the closeness died.
yeah i find i start to fancy a guy once i know him more. so when looking back i think DAMN that guys ugly.... lol nah just kidding but personality is more imp to me than looks.
Reply 14
why is that?

:confused: erm why not?
Reply 15
Max Power
how dare u say this guy aint good enough for her coz he's only average looking. people should never be judged on appearance alone.

i think that if u want to pull a nice girl like this girl probably is, u should probably be less vain and superficial.

I agree it shouldn't matter. What now she can only date people you find exceppable. Are have you forgotten that you won't find men acttractive. She could have different tastes
harryamos
there is this hot girl in my school, i dun really like her, but she goes out with this boy, and TBH he aint that good looking, just a teeny bit below average boy in his looks...

why is that?

don't be so shallow
Bekaboo
I have always found that once I get close to a guy I suddenly start fancying him. (Not as in I fancy my best mates, but as in the attraction physically comes after the personality reaction). As a result there's only been one of my boyfriends who I had any sexual attraction too after the closeness died.

Far too true :rolleyes: , always happens, and often ends in trouble :frown:
Listen to "ONE MORE CHANCE" (REMIX) to understand the game son must be running.
Reply 19
harryamos
there is this hot girl in my school, i dun really like her, but she goes out with this boy, and TBH he aint that good looking, just a teeny bit below average boy in his looks...

why is that?

This could be a long-shot, but perhaps there's more to people than looks?