This discussion is closed.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
George Bush dies and goes to hell.

He meets the Devil and the Devil says "yep your name is on the list..George W Bush...however we are full"

George says "OK, no problem I will just go back then"

"No no" says the devil..."I have a note here that tells me why you have been sent down here"..........."and I have 3 other people from the same background as you who are here and their actions are less serious than yours so..........what i will do is replace you with one of them........but to make it fair I will let you choose which one"

So the Devil shows George the first door and opens it. In there is Nixon who is continually diving into an expanse of water 24/7 and swimming around looking for something. George says "I have never been much of a swimmer so I'll pass on that one"

The Devil opens the second door. In there is Ronald Regan continually smashing rocks with a sledge hammer 24/7. George says "I have a dicky shoulder so I had better pass on that one too"

The Devil shows George into the 3rd and final door. In there is Bill Clinton spreadeagled naked and tied to a bed. In between Clinton's legs is Monica lewinski doing what she does best. George says "I can do this 24/7 I'll take this one" T

To which the Devil replies "OK Monica you can go now"

Boom boom!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ooh! So close to being funny there.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
heh heh heh, very good
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That brought something closely resembling to positive emotion there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads