The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
WHY ARNT SEX TIPS ALLOWED FFS, IS it against the 'Quran'?
Anonymous
Hmmm.. to be honest with you I too was never comfortable with the idea of me being on top and always imagined doing it in the missionary pose, but after I read that article, I thought the sensible thing is the girl on top, as you are more in control...
I am just scared of the possible pain...

I think it partly depends on your individual preference and partly on who you're with. I was with someone who knew what they were doing and who I trusted to stop/pay attention to how I felt, so it felt right that he would be on top, taking control seeing as I didn't know what I was doing. If I had gone on top, I would've probably backed out of it really quickly because I'm not so good at putting myself in pain as I am at tolerating it if that makes sense?

However, if you prefer to stay in control and have a higher pain threshold then maybe you prefer another way.
Chocothunder
I know right?! I'm lucky, as there's a bouncy castle about 3 minute's walk from my house. Bouncy castles rock my socks.

You have no idea how envious I am right now. :cry:
Reply 23
Chelle-belle
Ugly guys usually have it better than ugly girls don't they? Dx

Are you saying I'm ugly? Not that your opinion is significant if you are.
Reply 24
aliluvschoc
It'll hurt whatever you do.

But being on top will be worse for you because you'll be much more self-conscious.

self-conscious? how?

not true in my case.

I just want to minimise the pain.
logic123
WHY ARNT SEX TIPS ALLOWED FFS, IS it against the 'Quran'?

No, it's because this isn't a sex forum...
Reply 26
Drunk Punx
Guys do all the thrusting during sex. The only time girls have to make any effort is when they're on top, and even then it's debatable whether they actually have to make any effort unless they're bouncing up and down like they're on a bouncy castle.

I love bouncy castles.

making an effort is the las tthing I want to do :rolleyes:
Reply 27
I think the best position to lose your virginity in is the "Penis inside" position.

:rolleyes:
Reply 28
Drunk Punx
...partially true. :p:

I'm mostly drawing from my own personal experiences though. The whole "grinding together" thing never really works for me because I get irritated really easily if they're not moving in the same rhythm as me.
So I try to slow down to their rhythm, and they try to speed up to my rhythm, and it's just like "DAMMIT WOMAN!" so I pick her up and do missionary instead.

True story. :yy:

I've never found it that difficult to be honest :lol:
Reply 29
First time, on top, not recommended.
Reply 30
Anonymous
That is what I'm afraid of. Since now I've been told that I'm tight, which may be great for the guy, not sure how cool it is for me pain-wise...

I've always been told I was tight and didn't have too much pain :smile:
Misionary I would say is best
Reply 31
Anonymous
I think it partly depends on your individual preference and partly on who you're with. I was with someone who knew what they were doing and who I trusted to stop/pay attention to how I felt, so it felt right that he would be on top, taking control seeing as I didn't know what I was doing. If I had gone on top, I would've probably backed out of it really quickly because I'm not so good at putting myself in pain as I am at tolerating it if that makes sense?

However, if you prefer to stay in control and have a higher pain threshold then maybe you prefer another way.

I am fairly old. over 20. ie very unlikely that i ll lose my V to an inexperienced guy.
and would only lose it to someone that i trust. but i always thought that girl on top would be less painful!
Anonymous
making an effort is the las tthing I want to do :rolleyes:

Sounds like every girlfriend I've ever had. :awesome:

And I'm not just talking about sex. :h:
Reply 33
Chelle-belle
Ugly guys usually have it better than ugly girls don't they? Dx

??
Reply 34
Kaykiie
First time, on top, not recommended.

why???
Reply 35
I'm having a bouncy castle party for my 21st next year :p: woop woop
aliluvschoc
I've never found it that difficult to be honest :lol:

Quiet you, laughing at my expense. :emo:

I guess we just weren't trying hard enough to keep in rhythm. Sex shouldn't be a struggle... unless you're tied down, anyway. :teehee:
Reply 37
Anonymous
self-conscious? how?

not true in my case.

I just want to minimise the pain.

You'll most ptrobably be in a bit of pain. They can see you more when you're on top.
Sex can be a bit embarrassing when it's your first time... you need time to... get into it.

But if you don't feel that then go for it I guess.
Chrrye
??

it's more important for a girl not to be ugly than for a boy not to be ugly. looks matter more when it comes to girls than when it comes to guys. evolution.
I couldn't do it with him on top, it was too painful, I found it less painful with me on top, but I think it's probably different for each girl.

Latest

Trending

Trending