Why do some football teams not want to give license to PES?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Deathmask_
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
FIFA is football simulation. PES is just arcade football.As a football fan Fifa has got the overall game experience nailed alot better in my opinion.
THRASHx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The new PES is pretty good actually. I wouldnt play it as much as I will FIFA but still, in terms of change and advancement, PES has gone way further between 10 and 11 than FIFA.

Still prefer FIFA though
sijr1990
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pes all the way for me. I can honestly say i have tryed fifa each year, trying to get into it. However none of the gameplay seems fluid. The movement of players on occasions for example seems terribly alien like! I have even somehow scored a goal on fifa whilst a defender was sitting on my head :-/ . Funny but not the sort of physics i am looking for. To me fifa has always been the same. Only difference they make each year is a few small changes! All about money at the end of the day. As long as they get it, They dont care. Typical EA!! Thats my opinion anyway. Hopefully one day pes will gain the BPL licensing.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Deathmask_)
FIFA is football simulation. PES is just arcade football.As a football fan Fifa has got the overall game experience nailed alot better in my opinion.
I may wrong, but a while ago I learnt in a report that some teams (like Juventus) made a contract with the FIFA, with exclusive rights for those.
Fox Hound
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Try playing David Beckham football on the ps2, literally every player except him has a typo in their name e.g. Inzaghi becomes Inzaghee, it's hilarious 😂
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fox Hound)
Try playing David Beckham football on the ps2, literally every player except him has a typo in their name e.g. Inzaghi becomes Inzaghee, it's hilarious 😂
Nothing beats Magic Soccer, Noblo, Gaylo, the list goes on.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.35%
Live streaming events (46)
8.95%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (120)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise