The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bhaal85
Well, today is the day. Just wondering what people got on their re-sits.

I got my Discrete 1 Mathematics result:
Which was 93/100

I was aiming for a 100%. But considering that none of the teachers gave me lessons, and I had to learn everything from printed notes, its not too bad. :biggrin:

well done, i am pleased for you.

93/100 UMS is superb. thumbs up mate. :wink:

btw: i have guven you some rep, thats a good result. :smile:
Bhaal85

Which was 93/100

I was aiming for a 100%. But considering that none of the teachers gave me lessons, and I had to learn everything from printed notes, its not too bad. :biggrin:

its funny how whenever a kid does work on his own, he gets better marks than if he takes notes in class. shows how good the teachers are. seriously thoughm whenever people do work on their own, they usually get better marks than if taught in class.

- thoroughly cover everything, no gaps left.
- lots of practise questions.
- get to read and do things at their own pace in peace and quiet, not whith a clueless teacher with terrible teaching skills yapping and scribbling jargon on the board.
Bhaal85

Which was 93/100

sorry bhaal, i cant giv u rep until a couple of hours time. :frown:
Bhaal85

Which was 93/100

80/100 is an A!!!

93/100..u should be very pleased!!! :smile:
Reply 5
Bhaal85

Which was 93/100

That's what I got when I did Decision.
Reply 6
WOOOO! My B in maths is now an A! wooooo! :biggrin:
Reply 7
I got my Pure 2 Maths result today and its 64/100....... I am not really happy with the score cuz i m aimin for an Overall A....
Adhsur
WOOOO! My B in maths is now an A! wooooo! :biggrin:

yeeeeah!!!

congratulations rushda! :wink:
mb85
I got my Pure 2 Maths result today and its 64/100....... I am not really happy with the score cuz i m aimin for an Overall A....

hard lines, sorry mate.

you could always re-sit again, if u really want that A.
Reply 10
bono
hard lines, sorry mate.

you could always re-sit again, if u really want that A.

yeah i will be resittin in June..........
mb85
yeah i will be resittin in June..........

what UMS's did u get in the modules u hav already done?
Reply 12
bono
what UMS's did u get in the modules u hav already done?

I just resat P1...but i got 75 in June.......I have 88 in S1........doin A levels rite now
Reply 13
mb85

I got 70/100 in P2 last year, I am gonna re-sit it in June.
hehe, my best mate went form a U in M1 to an E....which takes her overall as grade to a B...so im going out tonight to celebrate!!

love Katy ***
Reply 15
ickle_katy
hehe, my best mate went form a U in M1 to an E....which takes her overall as grade to a B...so im going out tonight to celebrate!!

love Katy ***

have fun....
ickle_katy

love Katy ***

just shows though, she is mathematically Grade A standard, apart from in Mechanics.
Bhaal85
I got 70/100 in P2 last year, I am gonna re-sit it in June.

70/100 is a pretty good score, but i think u are capable of 85-90 definitely. u seem good at mathematics.

good luck anyway, just make sure you prepare really well.
Reply 18
got 78 in p2 this time.....73 in june./....probably resit again in june....
Reply 19
Got an A (85/100) in my p1 resit in Nov, got a c (60/100) first time round...just! But still got an A in as maths overall in aug even with my c, i just did the resit to take the pressure off my a2 exams, so i had more chance of getting an a overall!

Well done to everyone else with good results!

Luv

Latest