Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040113/12/ejb0o.html

Wow, this is wierd.
I mean, think of the possibilities!
Anyone? Can anyone think of any possibilities?
Gaylord Queer
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040113/12/ejb0o.html

Wow, this is wierd.
I mean, think of the possibilities!
Anyone? Can anyone think of any possibilities?
We could have hybrid species some day, that would be cool. Thats quite amazing. I hope they don't take it too far though.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gaylord Queer)
We could have hybrid species some day, that would be cool. Thats quite amazing. I hope they don't take it too far though.
Yeah, but think of all the ethical pressure groups. *Sigh* They always slow down progression.

On a slightly different note: What happens if we consumed these animals? Are we then branded cannibals?
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Logically could it actually be done. Isn't the DNA to far between, I think we may be to distant relations it would not group together therefor cannot structure and create a life form. Did anyone watch the human chip last night?

Hey but nothing is impossible. "I think therefor I am"
Nazi Vienna95
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
Logically could it actually be done. Isn't the DNA to far between, I think we may be to distant relations it would not group together therefor cannot structure and create a life form. Did anyone watch the human chip last night?

Hey but nothing is impossible. "I think therefor I am"

Thats what I thought, but the fact they managed to produce human cells in a pig is quite intriguing.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And what happened in the end of the human chimp? Was it a cross?
SirWhale
Report 16 years ago
they can do it by placing DNA into stem cells of the pig. we could create an army of them to fight them martians who beat up the beagle
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
And what happened in the end of the human chimp? Was it a cross?
No it was a mutant chimp. It said something along the lines of 'there is (or once was) around 52 species of chimp. Ollie may have come from far deep into the congo forest' but it actually made sense when they said it! Go figure
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (475)
66.71%
No (237)
33.29%

Watched Threads