This discussion is closed.
superior
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Animals are superior to us. Always have been. They don't fight over stupid things, they just get on with their lives. As for not being able to express their thinking? Just try putting a little kitten next to a dog when it is eating, you'll see thoughts expressed rather well.

i dont think really they dont fight over stupid things ...
becouse everyone knows that animals do, if u opened an channel on tv about wild life u will find leons or any kind of animals eating themselfs for a peace of meat or something ...
and u urself u said : Just try putting a little kitten next to a dog when it is eating, you'll see thoughts expressed rather well !!

so u first say they dont fight, then u say ur clever statment underneath which is totally opposite !!!!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superior)
i dont think really they dont fight over stupid things ...
becouse everyone knows that animals do, if u opened an channel on tv about wild life u will find leons or any kind of animals eating themselfs for a peace of meat or something ...
and u urself u said : Just try putting a little kitten next to a dog when it is eating, you'll see thoughts expressed rather well !!

so u first say they dont fight, then u say ur clever statment underneath which is totally opposite !!!!
Animals don't fight when another accidentally spills something over them. They don't tease and chastise each other as human kids do. As for 'leons' eating each other. My mother used to live off the Discovery channel, and I've never come across a lion eating another lion. Please get your facts right before coming at me.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Animals don't fight when another accidentally spills something over them. They don't tease and chastise each other as human kids do. As for 'leons' eating each other. My mother used to live off the Discovery channel, and I've never come across a lion eating another lion. Please get your facts right before coming at me.
i feel sorry for the kid your fighting with but sometimes GLM need to stick together *whips on sunglasses* partner in crime is here!

now what were yall talking about?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
i feel sorry for the kid your fighting with but sometimes GLM need to stick together *whips on sunglasses* partner in crime is here!

now what were yall talking about?
*chuckles* cute as always curry, welcome back. not seen you for a while. The discussion is whether or not animals can believe in God. I say they can't/don't because in a sense they are superior to humans. This other guy disagrees, but can't offer a decent argument to prove it.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* cute as always curry, welcome back. not seen you for a while. The discussion is whether or not animals can believe in God. I say they can't/don't because in a sense they are superior to humans. This other guy disagrees, but can't offer a decent argument to prove it.

why would they believe in god....considering that they have no higher intelligence that we know of they wouldnt have the yearning that we did when we were primates to explain how we got here......personally, i think religion is obselete, now that we have science....

**cute is my motto** and no, i havent been around lately, just sent you a new pm by the way!
tofu
Report 16 years ago
i am of the meutral mind, some people believe that there is a god but some people think it is rubbish. it is up to each individual to decide!
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Animals are superior, they dont survive to live, they live to survive, they dont kill for the sake of killing, they kill to survive, they dont procrastinate at will, they reproduce to keep their species alive, considering the amount of extinct animals in comparison to the ration of human beings, I would definitely have to say animals are by far the superior
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tofu)
i am of the meutral mind, some people believe that there is a god but some people think it is rubbish. it is up to each individual to decide!
It is, but have you noticed that the ones who do believe in God often fail to argue the point with any flair? Possibly because of a devout belief, or possibly because of a flaw in thier views. Just thought I'd point it out.
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
May I ask if we are talking about God in the human sense or as an entity, because the use of the term *God* is thrown about willy nilly. Being a believer in destiny and that we all have a purpose in life and once that purpose has been achieved, then we reach the end of our life, I dont particularly believe in God in either sense, yet we can use the name to many things, dont you think?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DevilsDoor)
May I ask if we are talking about God in the human sense or as an entity, because the use of the term *God* is thrown about willy nilly. Being a believer in destiny and that we all have a purpose in life and once that purpose has been achieved, then we reach the end of our life, I dont particularly believe in God in either sense, yet we can use the name to many things, dont you think?
I can't remember to be honest. Though the thread was started with the question of Jesus (the man) being God. So I guess it means can the man be the entity?
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You dont just think that he was some bloke they nailed to a cross a couple of thousand years ago then? Dad made tables, mum kept her legs crossed? That the guy?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
You dont just think that he was some bloke they nailed to a cross a couple of thousand years ago then? Dad made tables, mum kept her legs crossed? That the guy?
apparently so
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superior)
who said they r not ..

do u know in the quran (muslims book) its written about the priests as good people and as they like muslims ..
its in sora AL-MAIDA but not sure which nomber

they r telling the truth ..

I'm sorry, who said they're not what?
Telling the truth about what?
superior
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by DevilsDoor)
Animals are superior, they dont survive to live, they live to survive, they dont kill for the sake of killing, they kill to survive, they dont procrastinate at will, they reproduce to keep their species alive, considering the amount of extinct animals in comparison to the ration of human beings, I would definitely have to say animals are by far the superior
so one day u might find a donkey teaching you or something !!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (230)
61.17%
Yes- I don't like it (17)
4.52%
No- I want it (104)
27.66%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.65%

Watched Threads