This discussion is closed.
Eggy Hog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well like Eternal Idol, I too attended Catholic school despite being Anglican. While I only got the chance to ask 3 priests, they all told me something along the lines of 'no son, but we are here to help people all the same'. Thus I'm just wondering if people truly, I mean truly believe all that rubbish. *shrugs* Just asking.
I am sure a lot do. I certainly do - and could you refrain from calling other peoples' beliefs rubbish
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well like Eternal Idol, I too attended Catholic school despite being Anglican. While I only got the chance to ask 3 priests, they all told me something along the lines of 'no son, but we are here to help people all the same'. Thus I'm just wondering if people truly, I mean truly believe all that rubbish. *shrugs* Just asking.

Yes some people really do.

I can't believe three priests said that to you. All the priests I know are the most lovely people, and totally believe in their faith and the work they do. Did thay actually say that? I'm a little sceptical.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superior)
GOD DIDNT CREATE US TO KILL OURSELF FOR HIM ..
the only thing he will like is to kill yourself for fighting for your rights or for to rise your religion or if someone took ur country ..
exactly what is happening now in palastine ..
Well, I don't believe in any god ...
And how do you dare to say what GOD would like? Do you know him?
Have you talk to him?

Come on...

Palestine people are fighting for his rights, ok, don't stick god in the middle.
superior
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
Yes some people really do.

I can't believe three priests said that to you. All the priests I know are the most lovely people, and totally believe in their faith and the work they do. Did thay actually say that? I'm a little sceptical.

who said they r not ..

do u know in the quran (muslims book) its written about the priests as good people and as they like muslims ..
its in sora AL-MAIDA but not sure which nomber

they r telling the truth ..
superior
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Well, I don't believe in any god ...
And how do you dare to say what GOD would like? Do you know him?
Have you talk to him?

Come on...

Palestine people are fighting for his rights, ok, don't stick god in the middle.
will i know from his words in the holy books, he said to fight for our rights and to raise the words that there is no god except god ..
who does this, he is in the top place in paradise ..
its in all religions but i dont blame u as u said earlier u have no religion so u might havnt read any of them !!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eggy Hog)
I am sure a lot do. I certainly do - and could you refrain from calling other peoples' beliefs rubbish
I suppose I could, but you see... there is a slight snag there. That is my ardent belief. If my beliefs offend you, as others offend mine, you have two courses of action to take. You can get your back up over it, or let it slide. Your court...
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
will i know from his words in the holy books, he said to fight for our rights and to raise the words that there is no god except god ..
who does this, he is in the top place in paradise ..
its in all religions but i dont blame u as u said earlier u have no religion so u might havnt read any of them !!
I'm sorry if my words offend someone but I'm gonna talk as this superior guy.

Your holy books, are full of crap. You must be an idiot to believe all that stupid things like the born of Jesus of a virgin.

I'm gonna tell you the truth so you can shut up your ass, THOSE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE GOT POWER FROM THOSE WRITING, SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR STUPID BOOKS SAYS.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Your holy books, are full of crap. You must be an idiot to believe all that stupid things like the born of Jesus of a virgin.

I'm gonna tell you the truth so you can shut up your ass, THOSE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE GOT POWER FROM THOSE WRITING, SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR STUPID BOOKS SAYS.
Well ****. I actually agree with Eternal Idol for once. *shrugs* It is true though, the books were written by men. Man has always been cunning and stupid. The cunning prey on the stupid, and back then you had to be a brave and stupid man to call a few people wrong. I mean... who would you, the peasant farmer, be to say that a highly spoken and educated man was wrong? Think about it.
superior
Rep:
?

you could have said ur opinion without slang/insults ..
anyways, its your opinion, am just reminding you, one day God will ask u about what u have said, then mate .. u r screwed !!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
anyways, its your opinion, am just reminding you, one day God will ask u about what u have said, then mate .. u r screwed !!
If God is half of what he is made out to be, then I'd be placing a good bet on God patting Eternal Idol on the back.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, your nick doesn't deserve better.
And YOUR god can suck my **** anytime, anywhere.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
If God is half of what he is made out to be, then I'd be placing a good bet on God patting Eternal Idol on the back.
I have no soul, so no problem.

Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have no soul, so no problem.

You're not human then?
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're not human then?
I have never been only a human.
The will of power my friend.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're not human then?
*chuckles* Then may I ask just what he is? Call me strange, but I thought that only memebers of the human race could post on this forum.
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* Then may I ask just what he is? Call me strange, but I thought that only memebers of the human race could post on this forum.
If you don't have a soul then you're not human. Fact
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Watch out!!
That could give somebody a reason to start another discrimination thread! hahahahha

EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And where did you get that fact?
Have you seen or touch your soul? ...
CRAP.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
CRAP.
Well yeah, how is it fact?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Eggy Hog
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is having the opposable thumb part of your soul?
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
CRAP.
No, of course I haven't
Our soul is what makes us human, not animal.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (242)
61.89%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.6%
No- I want it (105)
26.85%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.65%

Watched Threads