This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eggy Hog)
No, of course I haven't
Our soul is what makes us human, not animal.
No, that's reason.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, of course I haven't
Our soul is what makes us human, not animal.
We are pathetic when compared with what you would call animals. Humans kill for fun, we have wars for crying out loud. Animal? I'd love to be animal compared to knowing that my forefathers were so uttely pathetic.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
We are pathetic when compared with what you would call animals. Humans kill for fun, we have wars for crying out loud. Animal? I'd love to be animal compared to knowing that my forefathers were so uttely pathetic.
Well, hyenas are almost as bad as us ehhehe.
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Is having the opposable thumb part of your soul?
I think you can answer that one yourself
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
No, that's reason.
Why do we reason? Because we have a soul
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think you can answer that one yourself
Well having the opposable thumb is widely accepted as the one true advantage of humans over your animals. Except human DNA differs from Ape DNA by only 1%. Think about it. When you realise that you're another person Sire has taught, then please do try for a smart arsed comment. Then you'll realise that you've still a ways to go yet before true mastery of that comes to you. I shall endeavour to teach, guide even.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, then you can take out your brain ...
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
LMAO do you realise that soul is something that was first written in those books you were talking of earlier???
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just what does a soul supposedly do anyways?
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well having the opposable thumb is widely accepted as the one true advantage of humans over your animals. Except human DNA differs from Ape DNA by only 1%. Think about it. When you realise that you're another person Sire has taught, then please do try for a smart arsed comment. Then you'll realise that you've still a ways to go yet before true mastery of that comes to you. I shall endeavour to teach, guide even.
I wonder, do you have an inferiority complex?
The whole point of this forum is for people to exchange ideas. I take my relgion seriously and obviously I can't impose my beliefs on you. Nor can you on me.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Religions are for weak people that need something to believe and support their miserable lives.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wonder, do you have an inferiority complex?
The whole point of this forum is for people to exchange ideas. I take my relgion seriously and obviously I can't impose my beliefs on you. Nor can you on me.
Oh no, your beliefs are your beliefs. Perhaps you're misreading my posts. I have no problem with your beliefs, or the fact that you believe in them. However, you can't expect to state some things as factual and have it go unchallenged. The earth was flat once remember. The earth did not rotate around the sun either. Galileo paid the price for that one.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Religions are for weak people that need something to believe and support their miserable lives.

i partially agree...some religious aspects make sense though
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Oh no, your beliefs are your beliefs. Perhaps you're misreading my posts. I have no problem with your beliefs, or the fact that you believe in them. However, you can't expect to state some things as factual and have it go unchallenged. The earth was flat once remember. The earth did not rotate around the sun either. Galileo paid the price for that one.
Fair cop
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
i partially agree...some religious aspects make sense though
Yes but unfortunately are the ones that most of people doesn't follow.
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Christianism is the official religion of Spain and of Argentina. They are obviously both weak nations then
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and thus you've just discovered the beauty of religion itself and why I support it It helps people, those who need help. It isn't much, but sometimes it is more than it seems to be for some.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Christianism is the official religion of Spain and of Argentina. They are obviously both weak nations then
So what?
What do you think I am? A chauvinist?
Dream on, and before you answer be sure that you know the meaning of chauvinist, please.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
and thus you've just discovered the beauty of religion itself and why I support it It helps people, those who need help. It isn't much, but sometimes it is more than it seems to be for some.
It's all right, I just don't like some people attitude, trying to force others to think as them ...
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Fair cop
*nods* well taken. I shall cease for now. Impressive.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (222)
60.99%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.4%
No- I want it (101)
27.75%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.87%

Watched Threads