This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
It's all right, I just don't like some people attitude, trying to force others to think as them ...
*nods* I hear ya.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Work is over for today, I'm going home so see you later.
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
and thus you've just discovered the beauty of religion itself and why I support it It helps people, those who need help. It isn't much, but sometimes it is more than it seems to be for some.
Please enlighten me. Are you saying that one is weak if one believes in religion? Or that weak people believe in religion to get over their weakness?
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So what?
What do you think I am? A chauvinist?
Dream on, and before you answer be sure that you know the meaning of chauvinist, please.
You're not a chauvinist, fine with me. It doesn't change the fact that Spain and Argentina are weak countries if one follows your logic.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eggy Hog)
Please enlighten me. Are you saying that one is weak if one believes in religion? Or that weak people believe in religion to get over their weakness?
Religion helps people. Whether they are weak or not. Religion is certainly a great help for a weak person though, and also for a stronger person. Brings about a kind of balance among men. Nothing to do with souls, more humanity in its very goodness itself. Does that make any sense?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You're not a chauvinist, fine with me. It doesn't change the fact that Spain and Argentina are weak countries if one follows your logic.
weak countries, or made up of weak people in a strong country?
Eggy Hog
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
weak countries, or made up of weak people in a strong country?
I think most people agree that the people make the country so, following his logic, a weak country
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think most people agree that the people make the country so, following his logic, a weak country
No the people don't always make the country. They can, but they don't always. Why does that make them weak exactly?
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Perfectly, I don't care...
Anyway U.K. and any other country is weak too following my logic.
superior
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It's all right, I just don't like some people attitude, trying to force others to think as them ...
REALLY ??
u r so sweet man !!

please read what he said before :

Your holy books, are full of crap. You must be an idiot to believe all that stupid things like the born of Jesus of a virgin.

I'm gonna tell you the truth so you can shut up your ass, THOSE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE GOT POWER FROM THOSE WRITING, SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR STUPID BOOKS SAYS.

AND

No, your nick doesn't deserve better.
And YOUR god can suck my **** anytime, anywhere.

!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by superior)
REALLY ??
u r so sweet man !!

please read what he said before :

Your holy books, are full of crap. You must be an idiot to believe all that stupid things like the born of Jesus of a virgin.

I'm gonna tell you the truth so you can shut up your ass, THOSE BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE GOT POWER FROM THOSE WRITING, SO NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR STUPID BOOKS SAYS.

AND

No, your nick doesn't deserve better.
And YOUR god can suck my **** anytime, anywhere.

!
I'm not sweet and you are an idiot.

Regards,
Mariano.
superior
Rep:
?
I'm not sweet and you are an idiot.

Regards,
Mariano.

''Computerize god - it's the new religion''

i mean what can u say about someone who this is written in each single message he says ??!!

so pc is ur god then ??

pentium what is he/she/it ??
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
''Computerize god - it's the new religion''

i mean what can u say about someone who this is written in each single message he says ??!!

so pc is ur god then ??

pentium what is he/she/it ??
Hahahaha. You are a moron...
Ignorant, it's a song.
superior
Rep:
?
Hahahaha. You are a moron...
Ignorant, it's a song.

did i said anything about being a song ..
i said i mean what can u say about someone who this is written in each single message he says ??!!

its is a fact !!

its written in all ur messages ..
so shut up, and dont try to be smart when u r not !!!!

and please leave my thread, its for serious people, talking about serious stuff ..

thank you.
marios
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
did i said anything about being a song ..
i said i mean what can u say about someone who this is written in each single message he says ??!!

its is a fact !!

its written in all ur messages ..
so shut up, and dont try to be smart when u r not !!!!

and please leave my thread, its for serious people, talking about serious stuff ..

thank you.
marios
Oh, sure, it's called signature, moron.
Are you serious? Your thread?
Hahahaha, I bet that this thread is the best thing that you have achieved in your life, loser.
superior
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* Tell me something. Why are Humans the first creatures to think of religion?
i think becouse no other living being can think and express their thinking i suppose !!!!

and how do u know for example that animals dont belive in god or something .. have u listened to what they say ?? do u undrestand animal talk ?
superior
Rep:
?
?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think becouse no other living being can think and express their thinking i suppose !!!!

and how do u know for example that animals dont belive in god or something .. have u listened to what they say ?? do u undrestand animal talk ?
Animals are superior to us. Always have been. They don't fight over stupid things, they just get on with their lives. As for not being able to express their thinking? Just try putting a little kitten next to a dog when it is eating, you'll see thoughts expressed rather well.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its a bit hard to be a god!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
its a bit hard to be a god!
Nah, I find it quite easily actually. But then again, I'm just A God, not THE God hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads