This discussion is closed.
Kilroy Silk
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Perdurabo)
Definately! The only reason she has such a monkey up her ass is that she's an ugly bint who couldn't even model for a paper bag company.
She just wants to be in the limelight again after the iraq business.

Well put. She is an ugly, fat, butch, dyke, *****. And to make matters worse she is a coward who is all talk and doesn't have the guts to follow through what she says. "Oh i'll resign if we declare war on Iraq - Iraq invaded - no i've chnaged my mind now i'm not going to" Pathetic!

She should take a leaf out of Robin Cooks book and have some balls! Other than the dyke ones shes got between her legs that is!
s.ahmad3
Report 16 years ago
i agree with claire short. Ban page 3. The sun is not a newspaper. Not worthy to wipe my **** with.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Clare Short proposed banning Page 3 because it degrades and exploits women. She also says that it doesnt discourage domestic violence when women are portrayed as sex objects and that it is disgusting. She proposed this in 1987 but the motion was defeated. Should we take these comments seriously when they come from a woman whose principles were in question just last year when she threatened to resign over the Iraq war but then didnt? Surely she is just looking for a good headline but I think she has put her foot in it.
No chance they wouldn't ban page 3...thats one of the main highlights in the sun except for the stories. Plus if your wanna ban page 3 isn't that the same as saying we should close all the topless bars etc....if women are happy doing that for a living shouldn't they be allowed and vise versa for guys!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
66.67%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (1)
33.33%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads