The Student Room Group

Monday enrolment University of Westminster-no tuition fee confirmation yet though

Hi,

I'll have to enrol on Monday at the University of Westminster - I've applied for the tuition fees a few months ago - as there were some problems I've rang the student loan company 3 weeks ago and I had to apply again last week. So I've send in my EU application with my passport(which they've send back on Tuesday) - but I didn't recieve any confirmation what so ever about the tuition fees.I think I'll just have to wait a bit. I know they will pay for it, that's what they've said over the phone - BUT now I don't have any prove for the university and I'm basically freaking out scared that I'll lose my place....
Anyone in the same situation? Maybe even a student who'll attend to the University of Westminster?
I'm really panicking right now - please help!!!
Hi!
I am in the same situation, the SLC is still verifying my application (since I spent a year in Australia and had to give them some more information than normal, but they said it should be ok) and tomorrow I have my enrolment session.
Can someone give some advice?
please!