The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

not if they cheated on you 1st and it's revenge sex. It's allowed.
Reply 2
Of course it is wrong, if you plan on cheating you may as well dump the person you are going out with as they will no doubt dump you anyways.
Reply 3
HappySadHappy
not if they cheated on you 1st and it's revenge sex. It's allowed.

If you got cheated on what makes you think your partner actually gis a hoot if you have revenge sex, he or she already didn't care much in the first place, lmao!
Reply 4
Of course it's always wrong. It might be understandable or forgiveable, but it's never the right thing to do.
Hooj
If you got cheated on what makes you think your partner actually gis a hoot if you have revenge sex, he or she already didn't care much in the first place, lmao!

You're telling me you haven't heard of all these 'mistakes' people make. 'Oh I'm so sorry baby I was drunk...' or some other lame excuse. They're so heartbroken that they cheated on you. Believe me, if I was cheated on that would be THE end. But too many people stay together. And so Revenge sex is allowed in my book.....
Reply 6
If they're hotter than your girlfriend it's completely acceptable.
mark-scheme
And if you have ever been cheated on, what did you do when you found out?

I guess I would never, under any circumstances, accept being cheated on...
:s-smilie:
Still, Ive never been cheated on but have come close to cheating on someone... and despise my potential weakness... :frown:
Reply 8
illusionz
If they're hotter than your girlfriend it's completely acceptable.

I'd find it easier to forgive my boyfriend if the girl was "uglier", if she was hot I would just find it unbearable :-| is that weird?

He hasn't cheated on me, though.
It's not as black and white as people make it out to be.
Reply 10
TheSownRose
It's not as black and white as people make it out to be.

I agree, I mean, I'd like to say if my boyfriend cheated then that's it, we'd be finished... but I imagine it's probably a lot more difficult than that.
mark-scheme
I'd find it easier to forgive my boyfriend if the girl was "uglier", if she was hot I would just find it unbearable :-| is that weird?

Haha yes this is so true! Which is probably why I have forgiven him so much
It's never, ever, ever right. It's possible to forgive and perhaps to forget, but the action itself is never right or justifiable.
Reply 13
My last boyfriend cheated on me with one of my best friends, I dumped him as soon as he told me. Then took him back a few weeks later than cheated on him with a mate of his. Very immature and messy, if my boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me now, it would just be the end, it would be a massive breach of trust. So yeh, cheating is always wrong and if you're in a place where question that you should end it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
mark-scheme

He hasn't cheated on me, though.

no its not weird. I'd feel the same
Alcohol is a huge factor behind much of the cheating that goes on nowaday. I can understand how it may lower inhibitions, leading to cheating, but I'd still find it very, very hard to forgive. After all, will I then have to worry every single time my boyfriend goes out to drink?

As for most other circumstances, I probably wouldn't accept it. It demonstrates that clearly he's probably not satisfied or happy - even just the tiniest bit - and to have him cheat, rather than talk to me and solve whatever issue he has with our relationship... Well, that's just cowardice.

Oh and I won't do revenge sex. Why even bother attempting to have a mature relationship if neither of you acts like it?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Yep.
Yes.
Yes it's always wrong. Man up and break up with the person first, then go act like a sleaze.
Reply 19
Yes. In any situation - I think it would be better to break up first before you pursue another relationship

Latest

Trending

Trending