This discussion is closed.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
So apparently, my dad found me sleep walking last night, I had unset the alarm, got into the living room, pulled down everything and put it on the floor, and was pissed off because I couldn't find my "pure form" book. I think I meant my pure four book. Absolutely terrifying.

That left me on edge all day, so much so that when I was walking home, some kids ran out of an alleyway, and I screamed like hell.
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
So apparently, my dad found me sleep walking last night, I had unset the alarm, got into the living room, pulled down everything and put it on the floor, and was pissed off because I couldn't find my "pure form" book. I think I meant my pure four book. Absolutely terrifying.

That left me on edge all day, so much so that when I was walking home, some kids ran out of an alleyway, and I screamed like hell.
Sounds like a scene from Falling Down, bravo.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
Sounds like a scene from Falling Down, bravo.
Never seen it, what happens?
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Never seen it, what happens?
He goes postal due to the flaws he sees in society, buys guns, and pops heads with gauss shotguns.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
He goes postal due to the flaws he sees in society, buys guns, and pops heads with gauss shotguns.
I'm not at that stage yet. Besides, I'd do it Pi stylee, large drill + head = splatter.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I sleepwalk too I wouldnt worry about it, it just means you are on edge and unsettled. I've managed not to sleepwalk here which is good, but many a time I've gone to bed and woken up downstairs on the sofa or on the floor. I've also woken up and found that I'm stood up and in the middle of dressing, its hilarious.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
I sleepwalk too I wouldnt worry about it, it just means you are on edge and unsettled. I've managed not to sleepwalk here which is good, but many a time I've gone to bed and woken up downstairs on the sofa or on the floor. I've also woken up and found that I'm stood up and in the middle of dressing, its hilarious.
Yeah I was about to go to sleep on the floor before my dad came down.

I'd be so scared if I woke up and I was trying to dress myself :| it's so weird when you have no idea what you're doing or why you're doing it or even what day of the week it is, at least for a bit.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I only do it when i'm really stressed and luckily I've never embarrassed myself too badly with it. When I was on a school holiday once one of the girls sleep walked and she walked into someone elses room and got into bed with them, at least I've never managed that.
M47h5
Report 16 years ago
I only do it when i'm really stressed and luckily I've never embarrassed myself too badly with it. When I was on a school holiday once one of the girls sleep walked and she walked into someone elses room and got into bed with them, at least I've never managed that.
Yeah but was that person of the same sex? lol

Luda
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Yeah, I wouldn't consider myself that stressed, but I guess I was thinking about P4 alot. Apparently I was bright enough to wrap my blanket around me, and not go outside, but god it could be so embarassing. What's the most bizarre thing you've ever found yourself doing?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by M47h5)
Yeah but was that person of the same sex? lol

Luda
yup she got into bed with another girl.

I havent done anything really strange I think the strangest thing I've done is woken up and I was running myself a bath. I've never gone outside or anything like that and I havent done it for ages thank goodness. It makes me jump if I wake in the middle of doing something but most of the time I just go for a bit of a wander and then fall asleep somewhere else in the house
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, I wouldn't consider myself that stressed, but I guess I was thinking about P4 alot. Apparently I was bright enough to wrap my blanket around me, and not go outside, but god it could be so embarassing. What's the most bizarre thing you've ever found yourself doing?
My 2nd cousin.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My 2nd cousin.
hehe
fishpaste
Rep:
?
yup she got into bed with another girl.

I havent done anything really strange I think the strangest thing I've done is woken up and I was running myself a bath. I've never gone outside or anything like that and I havent done it for ages thank goodness. It makes me jump if I wake in the middle of doing something but most of the time I just go for a bit of a wander and then fall asleep somewhere else in the house
Cool, would have been odder to wake up IN the bath.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
My 2nd cousin.
I didn't find it too bizarre when I woke up doing your second cousin. :P
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ouch...if it makes you feel any better it happens quite a lot...my cousin nearly fell off the balcony! Do any of you sleeptalk?! Apparently, I talk gibberish and occasionally curse my school while I sleep....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads