business studies degree textbooks! Watch

This discussion is closed.
sexyamy_85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hi everybody

i did a business studies degree at sheffield university (graduated last july) and the thing is i have quite a few books which i dont need anymore which im sure someone on here (or someone you know) could make good use out of. I bought most of these books for between 30-40 quid and will sell for less than half this so any1 whos interested can get themselves a real bargain. most of these books are current editions as well. u can also pm me if you have any qs on business modules (i cant say fairer than that!) bye for now...

amy x
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You should sell them on ebay.co.uk or amazon.co.uk, you could make more money and people are likely to buy them that way.
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sexyamy_85)
hi everybody

i did a business studies degree at sheffield university (graduated last july) and the thing is i have quite a few books which i dont need anymore which im sure someone on here (or someone you know) could make good use out of. I bought most of these books for between 30-40 quid and will sell for less than half this so any1 whos interested can get themselves a real bargain. most of these books are current editions as well. u can also pm me if you have any qs on business modules (i cant say fairer than that!) bye for now...

amy x
Could explain HRM in more detail for me. Thanks.
sexyamy_85
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
HRM wasnt my favourite subject (i got a third!) so im probably not the best person to ask (sort of makes a mockery of my pledge in the last email!)
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sexyamy_85)
HRM wasnt my favourite subject (i got a third!) so im probably not the best person to ask (sort of makes a mockery of my pledge in the last email!)
How about Operations Management then?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (5)
15.15%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (16)
48.48%
Nope, not that interesting (12)
36.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise