ukl conspiracy *funny website* Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hehe, this is a funny website- someone e-mailed it to me- you just fill in all the blanks and creates a conspiracy theory...

http://www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html

What They Don't Want You to Know

In order to understand ukl is run by aliens you need to realize that everything is controlled by a members made up of unregistereds with help from newbies.
The conspiracy first started during the banning of unregistereds in the forum. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including when bh spammed the place.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by boring threads .

They want to spam mods and imprison resisters in forum 7 using rockets.

In order to prepare for this, we all must give lou p lou rep. Since the media is controlled by d we should get our information from lou p lou.

lou xxx
happysunshine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
btw what's happening on friday?
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
raoworoaowroa *dies*
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
hehe, this is a funny website- someone e-mailed it to me- you just fill in all the blanks and creates a conspiracy theory...

http://www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html

What They Don't Want You to Know

In order to understand ukl is run by aliens you need to realize that everything is controlled by a members made up of unregistereds with help from newbies.
The conspiracy first started during the banning of unregistereds in the forum. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including when bh spammed the place.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by boring threads .

They want to spam mods and imprison resisters in forum 7 using rockets.

In order to prepare for this, we all must give lou p lou rep. Since the media is controlled by d we should get our information from lou p lou.

lou xxx

well, sorry, i may be a bit slow on this........but what is this all about ???
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by prince_capri)
well, sorry, i may be a bit slow on this........but what is this all about ???
lol, yeah sorry- it's this link someone sent me- you put in certain words + phrases + it creates a conspiracy theory for you.... made me giggle anyway when me and my mate did it in college (except ours involved men in cages and such like)... click on the link and it will probably make it more clear.... it's just randomness.

lou xxx
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by happysunshine)
nothing - i was takign the p*** out of ollie with his big event on the 19th at 8pm which he is oh so secretive about.

lou xxx
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm taking you out for a candle lit romantic meal where I can gaze into your eyes and compliment you on your profound beauty.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nothing - i was takign the p*** out of ollie with his big event on the 19th at 8pm which he is oh so secretive about.

lou xxx
LOL I hate secrets !
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
I'm taking you out for a candle lit romantic meal where I can gaze into your eyes and compliment you on your profound beauty.
Great, what time?
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Great, what time?
Lets call it 8pm!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, yeah sorry- it's this link someone sent me- you put in certain words + phrases + it creates a conspiracy theory for you.... made me giggle anyway when me and my mate did it in college (except ours involved men in cages and such like)... click on the link and it will probably make it more clear.... it's just randomness.

lou xxx

thanx......i checked it !!!
pretty nice one !!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (21)
43.75%
Pro-humanity (27)
56.25%

Watched Threads