The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Likelihood of getting accepted?

I know that this is way in advance but I'm currently in the process of applying to university for September '11.

I'm applying to do the Public Relations sandwich course and the entry requirements are 260-280 ucas points. I emailed the uni to ask how many places and how many applicants per places there were and, whilst they couldn't give me exact numbers, they said that there are about 20-25 places and it's a 'relatively popular course'.

I'm currently studying A2 English Lit, English Lang and Psychology - predicted B's for all, and got ABBB at AS Level. UCLan is pretty much the only university I want to go to so finding out how few places there are on the course has sort of sent me into panic mode :eek3: :eek3:

Any advice? How likely do you think I am to get an offer? Sorry for the length of the post :biggrin:
Reply 1
I am only applying this year for uni, but from the advice iv been given if you get the ucas points or sometimes slightly lower than what they ask for they will give you an offer/ accept you. The courses I want do there are 260-300 and because i only did 3 AS's and im not a top student tbh, im looking at getting 260max :/ but was told i should apply and have a good chance still.

This is totally what iv been told from people that have actually applied and been accepted at UCLan so dont be taking my word for it :tongue:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Latest

Trending

Trending