Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is this happening anywhere else?
    It's proper belting it on our atrium, you can hear it beating on the plastic. I've got my music turned up loud so I can't hear it and the wind, dunno why but it still makes me nervous...aged 18.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    is this happening anywhere else?
    It's proper belting it on our atrium, you can hear it beating on the plastic. I've got my music turned up loud so I can't hear it and the wind, dunno why but it still makes me nervous...aged 18.... :confused:
    my philosophy lesson ended early today cos the teacher was shouting so much over the rain that he gave up and told us just to read stuff... doesn't seem as heavy now (but still pretty 'orrid)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    It could be I live in West Sussex, very near to Selsey and we get flooded really badly. I don't like that because it usually only happens when I am IN college so i can't get home.

ReputationRep:
    The rain better stop tomorrow, the builders are suposed to be replacing my window,they had to cancel it on Tuesday because of the rain so the rain better stop tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    All this rains and theres still going to be a hosepipe ban in the summer because our reservoirs are at summer levels at the moment!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.