Watch
This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is this happening anywhere else?
It's proper belting it on our atrium, you can hear it beating on the plastic. I've got my music turned up loud so I can't hear it and the wind, dunno why but it still makes me nervous...aged 18.... :confused:
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
is this happening anywhere else?
It's proper belting it on our atrium, you can hear it beating on the plastic. I've got my music turned up loud so I can't hear it and the wind, dunno why but it still makes me nervous...aged 18.... :confused:
my philosophy lesson ended early today cos the teacher was shouting so much over the rain that he gave up and told us just to read stuff... doesn't seem as heavy now (but still pretty 'orrid)

lou xxx
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It could be I live in West Sussex, very near to Selsey and we get flooded really badly. I don't like that because it usually only happens when I am IN college so i can't get home.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The rain better stop tomorrow, the builders are suposed to be replacing my window,they had to cancel it on Tuesday because of the rain so the rain better stop tomorrow.
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All this rains and theres still going to be a hosepipe ban in the summer because our reservoirs are at summer levels at the moment!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (46)
21.2%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (49)
22.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (39)
17.97%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (44)
20.28%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (21)
9.68%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
8.29%

Watched Threads