This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Everybody that REALLLLLY wants to go to University has got their UCAS form in by today, has anybody forgotten or not got it in yet?

By the way, I was on the phone to UCAS yesterday, on hold for 45 minutes! to be told that the accidental wrong board thing for a GCSE isn't important because Universities don't even check your GCSE grades. How annoying is that?
M47h5
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Everybody that REALLLLLY wants to go to University has got their UCAS form in by today, has anybody forgotten or not got it in yet?

By the way, I was on the phone to UCAS yesterday, on hold for 45 minutes! to be told that the accidental wrong board thing for a GCSE isn't important because Universities don't even check your GCSE grades. How annoying is that?

Guess who got their form sent off today? lol

My head (of sixth form) says its the latest he's ever seen one leave! I just laughed, I spent 2 hours after school to do my biol c/w for GCSE on the day it was to be sent off. I'm late with pretty much everything. I'm a procrastinator!

Luda
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads