This discussion is closed.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So far, nobody has managed to post why koloth has left... Anyone care to fill me in?
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I haven't actually spoken to him about UKL for a while so don't know exactly why he's been removed from the mod list. But basically since coming to uni he's been pretty busy and didn't really want to be a mod any more.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
I haven't actually spoken to him about UKL for a while so don't know exactly why he's been removed from the mod list. But basically since coming to uni he's been pretty busy and didn't really want to be a mod any more.
fair enough,

ah well, the first age people or whatever are leaving/dying now
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont think i ever actually casme across Koloth online- was he a good mod?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
fair enough,

ah well, the first age people or whatever are leaving/dying now
Yeah, I mostly see people who've joined in September and later, yet very few from January. Have people stopped visiting this site now? Leaving it to the regs perhaps?
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Yeah, I mostly see people who've joined in September and later, yet very few from January. Have people stopped visiting this site now? Leaving it to the regs perhaps?
there are a lot of exams at the moment, many are doing revision
a_musical_guy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
i dont think i ever actually casme across Koloth online- was he a good mod?
In his time, yeah. He was a bit too sensible though.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
On the members list, he's still down as a moderator!
so are many people!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
On the members list, he's still down as a moderator!
all moderators have the moderator title for life (unless they become administrators). it's like presidents.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
all moderators have the moderator title for life (unless they become administrators). it's like presidents.
Oh cool. Once a mod, always a mod!One exception to that. A_musical_gal, who was a mod for only a few mins. She doesn't keep her title.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Oh cool. Once a mod, always a mod!One exception to that. A_musical_gal, who was a mod for only a few mins. She doesn't keep her title.
So no chance of a mod losing their lolly and doing a Bloodhound I take it.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
heh heh, im virtually old school now.hmm dunno why ppl have stopped posting. immature content. spam, mods deleting posts etc etc
a_musical_guy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
So no chance of a mod losing their lolly and doing a Bloodhound I take it.
Now that would be interesting.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
koloth asked to be un moderated in october because he felt he couldnt give it as much attention now that he's in uin and the work loads huge, it was thought best to give him 3 months just incase his workload setttled down and he was able to carry on moderating.

now that were sure its not a suddern discision, his wishes have been carried out.

there has been no mention of a replacing moderator yet.

there you are...all the facts.

love katy ***
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
koloth asked to be un moderated in october because he felt he couldnt give it as much attention now that he's in uin and the work loads huge, it was thought best to give him 3 months just incase his workload setttled down and he was able to carry on moderating.

now that were sure its not a suddern discision, his wishes have been carried out.

there has been no mention of a replacing moderator yet.

there you are...all the facts.

love katy ***
im not sure you should be posting facts with all that alcohol in ure blood still katy!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Drinking on the job, eh?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (234)
61.42%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.72%
No- I want it (104)
27.3%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.56%

Watched Threads