No jaw line/chin.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Basically, as the title suggests, I have little to no jaw line or chin. When I make sure my posture is straight I look like a slug.

At least my big nose distracts people from it :p:

Anybody in the same position?

(Note: despite me making light of it, I am seriously conscious and depressed by them, or little of them in this case, and spend half my day researching pipe dream surgery.)
Skull-Crusher
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
Cardio...healthy eating....GONE.
ily_em
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
Pic?

I'm sure other people don't even care. Just act confident and people will be more interested in you than your chin (or lack of one).
emma.191
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
That surgery is pretty serious. I can't imagine it's bad enough to warrant it but I understand not feeling happy with yourself. If you're a guy then just use facial hair to create the illusion of a jawline.. if you're a girl maybe talk to your hair dresser about the best style to hide it? I'm not sure if long hair, or a bob that cuts along the area would be better?
Green And Blue
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
http://southdakotapolitics.blogs.com...cbc3970c-800wi
Chocothunder
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Green And Blue)
:five:

Beat me to it! :rofl:
newts2k
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Green And Blue)
haha, who is that attractive fella?
Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...KPMbODRAWoWDQ=
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Chin chan?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Skull-Crusher)
Cardio...healthy eating....GONE.
It's not due to excess weight, but rather a weak (small) jaw.
patrick89
Report 11 years ago
Grow a beard.:troll:
CoffeeStinks
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Is this your mum by any chance?http://www.rejenuve.com/images/B&A%2...%20Day%201.jpg
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CoffeeStinks)
Is this your mum by any chance?http://www.rejenuve.com/images/B&A%2...%20Day%201.jpg
No, but that is pretty much the exact same neck I have (except with less saggy skin).
CoffeeStinks
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No, but that is pretty much the exact same neck I have (except with less saggy skin).
Ok well my only advice would be to sit upright, back straight. Don't slouch then maybe that will make the silloette seem more proportioned.
studyload
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Are you a she or a he?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CoffeeStinks)
Ok well my only advice would be to sit upright, back straight. Don't slouch then maybe that will make the silloette seem more proportioned.
I do sit up straight, with a straight back, but it actually makes the problem worse, believe it or not. Though I'd rather have no jaw line/chin than have a permanently painful neck.

(Original post by studyload)
Are you a she or a he?
He.
MovingOn
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I'm not quite sure what you mean? Is it a medical problem or just something you feel conscious about?
TGosling1234
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
noones perfect, i have a beast of a uni brow that i'm living with
and there really isnt anything wrong with your jaw line if its similar to that womans
littleshambles
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
i know a dude with quite a weak jaw (although not as weak as that lady's) who is one of the most attractive people ever to walk the earth, seriously. and i like strong jaws. don't worry about it. if you have confidence in yourself people won't even notice that much.
Lamptastic
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
My bf's jaw has become more defined over the years. I'm sure your chin is not as bad as you think it is.

Watch your weight though, any extra pounds will make it more obvious.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (4)
6.35%
October 2021 (36)
57.14%
November 2021 (8)
12.7%
December 2021 (6)
9.52%
January 2021 (5)
7.94%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (2)
3.17%