The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

ID Cards

When do we get them, and do we have to provide our own photo? :smile:
Reply 1
Im sure you can get the photos sorted as soon as you reach campus (sorry cant remember where it gets done!) and yeah you bring your own photo (means I get to recycle my crappy photo - wheey!)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
You have to go to the student centre to get them done, you will have your photo taken there.
Reply 3
ahh thanks :smile:
Reply 4
You get them when you register. They'll sit you down in front of a puke or poo coloured background and take a photo of you (so make sure you don't look like a total wreck [like I did :facepalm:] when you go...) and they'll print your card there and then. :smile:
Reply 5
hmmmm not sure where I read to bring a photo...thanks for the update!
Reply 6
Original post by AidanKD
Im sure you can get the photos sorted as soon as you reach campus (sorry cant remember where it gets done!) and yeah you bring your own photo (means I get to recycle my crappy photo - wheey!)

So because I already live in Coventry could I pop in and get mine before the day I am due to star? Would love to avoid queues if possibe. If so, where would I need to go. I've enrolled already online :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by SLucy
So because I already live in Coventry could I pop in and get mine before the day I am due to star? Would love to avoid queues if possibe. If so, where would I need to go. I've enrolled already online :smile:

CHRIST i had no idea i commented on this because it was so long ago. Like was said before, you WILL have to queue sadly but they take your picture and sort out your ID there and then.
hey, can i use my ID card as ID for clubs and bars?
Original post by moeshagordon
hey, can i use my ID card as ID for clubs and bars?

Nice thread revival :wink: a fair few of the clubs and bars around coventry (Kasbah, Phoenix, quids, maybe hush) let you use your student ID to get in, although it doesn't hurt to carry another form of ID with you in case. JJ's (really good on a Tuesday night, just next to the odeon and ikea) doesn't tend to take your student card as ID though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Justanotherstorm
Nice thread revival :wink: a fair few of the clubs and bars around coventry (Kasbah, Phoenix, quids, maybe hush) let you use your student ID to get in, although it doesn't hurt to carry another form of ID with you in case. JJ's (really good on a Tuesday night, just next to the odeon and ikea) doesn't tend to take your student card as ID though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol thankyou, will bear that in mind
No you can't it doesn't show your date of both but.. Doesn't stop you from trying 😝 Lol I used it twice to get in a club.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest