The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Cellulete

what removes them? they say all these cellulete creams has some side effects or something like that :confused:
Women a bit big are not an issue. Dont worry abt it. Just makes you shapely...
Reply 2
legbreakgoogly
Women a bit big are not an issue. Dont worry abt it. Just makes you shapely...

I was talking about cellulete not weight loss
Reply 3
I'm not sure if I'm right but I always thought that laying off caffeine (ie. tea, coffee, fizzy drinks) and always massaging the areas in a circular motion helps to 'break up' the fat under the skin, I think it's best to do it in the shower, just use shower cream and massage quite firmly in circles with the flat of your hand :smile: I'm not sure how long it takes or whether there are other things that help but don't worry, lots of people have it and it can easily be gotten rid of :smile: Some people assume you need to be fat to have cellulite but all it is is uneven fat under the skin I think from a lack of toning :smile:
Reply 4
it tends to be worse if you're bigger but skinny girls do get it too.those creams firm a bit but never do much.exercise is the key.but you gotta eat right too and drink loads of water otherwise it won't go
yeah i have some either though im quite a skinny girl, so its v. annoying. im going to try to tone up , hoping that will get rid of it