This discussion is closed.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey. I have a fancy dress party to go to on Saturday and I don't have any ideas for a costume. Please help me! I will need to be something that i can 'make' from what I have as I don't have time to go shopping.

Love Sam x
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Hey. I have a fancy dress party to go to on Saturday and I don't have any ideas for a costume. Please help me! I will need to be something that i can 'make' from what I have as I don't have time to go shopping.

Love Sam x
errrm, i will try and help you- only i don't know if you're a guy or a girl :rolleyes:

lou xxx
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
errrm, i will try and help you- only i don't know if you're a guy or a girl :rolleyes:

lou xxx
I'm a girl
superior
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think sam a lady had the same problem nearly and u can find some ''solutions'' in reading people replies its under guys!help or something ...

but if u want my opinon ..
its really stupid ..
but as i always say ..
if someone is good lookin so whatever he/she wears- provided that its clean - he/she will look good ..
and vise verca !!!!!

do u agree?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I'm a girl
errrm, you can always go for the easy schoolgirl/ bunny girl/ fairy outfits...none of which exactly require a lot of effort.

lou xxx
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Going naked requires no effort at all.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Going naked requires no effort at all.
yeah, you wish!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
yeah, you wish!
What is that supposed to mean?
emma_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe i know you're not a guy, but a guy friend once went as the green man from the sweetcorn tins, looked wicked hehe
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
omg i make THE BEST fancy dress costumes (I'm so grounded ) but seriously, I made a PVC catsuit for hallowe'en the year before last as well as a tiny pink and blue thundercats outfit. I've even made Sully outfits out of fur for my sister and a "glass" slipper (made of plastic) which was wearable for my other sisters cinderella outfit one year.

Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease someone invite me to a fancy dress party so I can dress up again
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i thought for a minute this might be another party thread like 'the way' or 'got'
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emma_)
hehe i know you're not a guy, but a guy friend once went as the green man from the sweetcorn tins, looked wicked hehe
LOL, the green giant? Now that's a good idea.
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well it depends on your personality...(and age)
You can borrow your dad's suit and wear those with a tie or a top hat.Or you can be a little more daring and wear something that includes fish net stockings. You can also wear a gown/dress and concentrate on makeup (white pancake and restoration period makeup). Or go with your pyjamas (teady bear ones) .
Be creative!!! It's up to you!!
BB
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)

Love Sam x
I'm going toa fancy dress party tonight! Theme is 'S' so I'm going as an S&M Sex Change.
hehe
J
bruceleemk2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blush Babe)
Well it depends on your personality...(and age)
You can borrow your dad's suit and wear those with a tie or a top hat.Or you can be a little more daring and wear something that includes fish net stockings. You can also wear a gown/dress and concentrate on makeup (white pancake and restoration period makeup). Or go with your pyjamas (teady bear ones) .
Be creative!!! It's up to you!!
BB
yeah u cud dress up like one of the people in the micheal jackson smooth crimnal music video.but personnally i think u shud go in a french maids outfit!!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)

Love Sam x
Im sorry but im gonna have to say cheerleader....tight top, short skirts and pom poms....GUARENTEED to get the attention!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads