Uni exams! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Who's got them in january or febuary? Have your exams started? If not, how much revision have you done for them? I've got exams in february (2 and a half weeks), and I haven't done all that much revision. Should I be worried?
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Who's got them in january or febuary? Have your exams started? If not, how much revision have you done for them? I've got exams in february (2 and a half weeks), and I haven't done all that much revision. Should I be worried?
Finally someone actuallu posting something interesting about university :cool:

I had one exam this jan and 3 tests, all of which are finished. I didn't do loads of revision, becuase they were only worth about 10-20% of my first year mark. Ive got the results back for two of the tests and performed well and probably did about the right amount of revision. Not mure about my exam yet though which was more important.
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by loftx)
Finally someone actuallu posting something interesting about university :cool:

I had one exam this jan and 3 tests, all of which are finished. I didn't do loads of revision, becuase they were only worth about 10-20% of my first year mark. Ive got the results back for two of the tests and performed well and probably did about the right amount of revision. Not mure about my exam yet though which was more important.
How long before u're exams and tests did u start revising? I've got 4 exams for this course; biochem which requires learning a whole bunch of stuff. You need 40% to pass.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Im doin medicine at manchester and i have 5 exams over 2 weeks starting monday! OMG! I've revised but i kno nofink!
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daveo)
Im doin medicine at manchester and i have 5 exams over 2 weeks starting monday! OMG! I've revised but i kno nofink!
I have the 4 exams in the sapce of 3 days. It's gonna be weird, revising, and having it all over so soon.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I have the 4 exams in the sapce of 3 days. It's gonna be weird, revising, and having it all over so soon.
LOL ME2 I have 1 exam this monday then 4 ova 3 days the next week! Thats the way the cookie crumbles and i agree its a bit wierd!
superior
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
see u xenon ..
gotta go
i couldnt be the first though !!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have four exams;

Functions & Analytic Geometry
Number Theory
Calculus
Probability
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have 3 exams starting next week, but unfortunately I have 2 essays in for Monday and because the law library is flippin useless I've had a heck of a job getting books and so am still writing them. Everyone on my course is in the same boat noone has done more than minimal revision so I hope it'll be ok because if I do crap then so will everyone else.
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have one tomorrow and I'm so tired I can't see straight and I haven't done any revision at all and it counts and I'm not making any sense, I need sleep
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The exam I have next thurs is 100% exam for the module so I have to do well. I can see that I will have to sacrifice sleep for the forseeable future.
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
i've had two so far and i've got another five to go, grr, luckily for the ones that matter i only need to get 25% or so to pass
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by rah)
i've had two so far and i've got another five to go, grr, luckily for the ones that matter i only need to get 25% or so to pass
I've got a pharmacy practice multiple choice paper, where you need 70% to pass. But apparantly you can retake it a few times. The other exams are biochem, chemistry and pharmacology. We had our biochem c/w back (which is only worth about 25% of full c/w, as we have a practical theory exam next week too). Our uni marks it in gamma (fail), beta, beta plaus or minus, or alpha, alpha plaus or minus. Luckily I got an alphaminus, although I made a few silly mistakes.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (33)
16.75%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (83)
42.13%
Nope, not that interesting (81)
41.12%

Watched Threads