?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anyone?
soutioirsim
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Apparently, the date is when you actually took the exams so most of them will be June 10 for AS and June 09 for GCSE.

I put the date I got the results, which was wrong (According to my teacher...)
kashim91
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by soutioirsim)
Apparently, the date is when you actually took the exams so most of them will be June 10 for AS and June 09 for GCSE.

Lol I know this isn't related, but how the **** did you get 100% in D1 maths? Your a-level modules are CRAZY.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by soutioirsim)

This is correct i believe
soutioirsim
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kashim91)
Lol I know this isn't related, but how the **** did you get 100% in D1 maths? Your a-level modules are CRAZY.
Lol, hated D1 as well :p:, I had to do 12 past/practise papers to get used to it...
Ava1965
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ive put the wrong year I received my qualification on my UCAS form. I cannot believe I did this. What should I do? I am panicking now as I do not want this to affect my application.
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ava1965)
Ive put the wrong year I received my qualification on my UCAS form. I cannot believe I did this. What should I do? I am panicking now as I do not want this to affect my application.
Email the details to [email protected]. Once they confirm that they've updated their records let all of your universities know about the mistake and correction.
username1894983
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The date I took the exam eg june 2015, or the date I got the results eg. aug 2015, or the date I got the certificates which I don't know.

Thanks
KnowledgeIsBest
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
the last date that you studied that subject/course.
MyrmidonPrince
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For my gcses I put June. For all of them, even though I don't think i finished some a month either side... I've only just sent my application through last night so it should still be with the college. It was a really stupid mistake, I know, do I need to see if I can get it changed???
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MyrmidonPrince)
For my gcses I put June. For all of them, even though I don't think i finished some a month either side... I've only just sent my application through last night so it should still be with the college. It was a really stupid mistake, I know, do I need to see if I can get it changed???
June is just fine. They only want to know the exam season, not the precise date..
saminasb3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I know it was a while ago but did it affect your application?
学生の父
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Put down the month of the exam series. The summer exams are always June, but depending on if it's GCSE or A-level (and where you are in the world!) there are also November, January and March series of exams every year.

It's not when the results come out.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by saminasb3)
Hi, I know it was a while ago but did it affect your application?
And no, it wouldn't have affected his application if he put June on all his exams - that's what most people do
saminasb3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry I should have made it clear. I meant that would putting the wrong year on their qualification affect any offers they already had? Thanks for the reply btw.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by saminasb3)
Sorry I should have made it clear. I meant that would putting the wrong year on their qualification affect any offers they already had? Thanks for the reply btw.
I don't think it would affect offers they already had, but UCAS and the Unis would need to be informed
saminasb3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ok. Thank you.
Doones
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
2010 thread - now closed...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads