Original Holiday Destinations (ie..not Spain!!) Watch

This discussion is closed.
edufly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Close your eyes and imagine lying on a beach on one of the remote south pacific islands
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
ive been to the airport. for 6 hours. It was the most interesting part of the journey.
Lol. We go through Abu Dhabi airport (i still don't know why as it takes over an hour to get to the hotel from there). The airport is really cool though.
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Really really nice places: Dubai, Australia, Antigua

This February i'm going to the Sinai desert with school. Can't wait. I get to ride a camel for a few days!
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Barnsley
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
Barnsley
very exotic
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
With tooo many Brits heading to 'same old same old' Spain and to med. islands, I would like to hear what your idea of a great holiday destination would be and why?
South East Asia. Go back packing. Or if you are feeling suicidal, perhaps visit Columbia, bringing nothing but a Rolex watch upon your wrist.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Canada! I go there quite often!
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
my group and i are thinking of Tunisia this year instaed of the usual newquay expedition

bit of a change!
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I agree with dickie in that iceland seems a lovely place to go, ive also heard of a few people going to alska too lately.
emma_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've heard Croatia is the new place people want to go to. Nice, and still unspoiled.

I'd better go quick because it might not stay like that
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
bangalore in an ashram for purpose of meditation - george harrison style- i am doing that in April myself
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (144)
45.57%
Pro-humanity (172)
54.43%

Watched Threads