Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonsailorkitten)
    Samee:confused: I havent even gotten my LNAT scores yet.. since my surname is W ..

Apparently they wont even consider below 20.. :confused: but thats only what ive heard! Hope its not true!

xx
    i am sure it won't be long before you find out. i read somewhere that UCL replay around a month or so after they receive the application. hopefully the 20 cut off point isn't set in stone,

let me know what you get..and good luck with the application i hope to see you at UCL next year

ReputationRep:
    got my lnat score about 2.15 pm... n my score is crap...totally crap...so no wonder i had a rejection from kcl.... who invented this lnat thing ? seriously.... i actually spent time practising it bt oh well.... hmm

ReputationRep:
    Got my LNAT result, it's 21. Does anyone know the cut off mark for getting to KCL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonsailorkitten)
    Samee:confused: I havent even gotten my LNAT scores yet.. since my surname is W ..

Apparently they wont even consider below 20.. :confused: but thats only what ive heard! Hope its not true!

xx
    I got a rejection from UCL and my score was 22 other lnat unis accepted me though like durham. For me I think it must have been my personal statement, I dont know what else it could have been

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutegirl15)
    got my lnat score about 2.15 pm... n my score is crap...totally crap...so no wonder i had a rejection from kcl.... who invented this lnat thing ? seriously.... i actually spent time practising it bt oh well.... hmm
    I also got rejected by KCL andmy score was crap too ((. But I DID spend time
    Practicing it. How come!!!!! It's like I have no aptitude at all or sth

ReputationRep:
    Hey, have many people had offers/rejections from Nottingham recently?

I got my LNAT today, roughly 12:45 ( I'm an A) but then got another email at 15:15 which changed my sunny disposition Seriously not happy with Pearson Vue! Least it explains the oxford rejection!

Good Luck to all
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Course: LLB Law
    University: Nottingham
    Offer: AAB (:eek:)

Really surprised as I thought that I'd get rejected, let alone get an AAB offer!

ReputationRep:
    nottingham
    aaa

very very pleased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Course: LLB Law
    University: Nottingham
    Offer: AAB (:eek:)

Really surprised as I thought that I'd get rejected, let alone get an AAB offer!
    Just got an offer from Nottingham and thought the exact same thing, is this some sort of mix up or what? With all the competition I was under the impression that AAB offers from Notts were only given to international students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkajanik)
    Got my LNAT result, it's 21. Does anyone know the cut off mark for getting to KCL?
    Cutoff seems to be 16-18.

ReputationRep:
    Hey can people with Nottingham offers post when they sent their application off/when they sat their lnat/lnat score?? If they don't mind

I'm still waiting for a reply and it's driving me crazy
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophsxo)
    Hey can people with Nottingham offers post when they sent their application off/when they sat their lnat/lnat score?? If they don't mind

Thanks!
    I applied to Nottingham way before the UCAS deadline, and still haven't heard from them either :/

I only got 18 on my LNAT so I just have to keep my fingers cossed that I may get in on my grades!

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for Exeter next week and need to attend the Social Sciences day at Kent on the 2nd March. Anyone else got similar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwimate)
    Cutoff seems to be 16-18.
    brilliant, thank you :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sophsxo)

Thanks!
    I sent my application off on the 12th of October, sat the LNAT on the 22nd, and I don't have my score yet.

ReputationRep:
    AAA offer for Warwick! happy to have a backup

ReputationRep:
    AAAc for Warwick
    sent the app 30th Sep I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca :))
    AAAc for Warwick
    sent the app 30th Sep I think

Course M100
    University-Warwick
    Offer-AAA

Extatic

ReputationRep:
    Course M100
    University Warwick
    Offer AAA

Extatic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safety K)
    Course M100
    University-Warwick
    Offer-AAA

Extatic
    Well done

firm? insurance?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.