Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm officially bricking it now for Nottingham, people are getting AAB offers, I just want an offer!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Emilykk1)
    I didn't do particularly well in the LNAT so maybe it was that. I got 22/42 and I know it's above the average, but it's not that much more lol
    I got 21 on the LNAT yet got an AAB offer. :confused:

(Original post by teaandcoffee)
    I like
    I was getting a bit more than that in the practice tests, but I don't care as I've got that epic Notts offer! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molly_h)
    Same here. And it says on the invitation letter that we have all been made an offer.
    Yes I read it as well so cool hah! I have been waiting for long. Are you an international student like me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bliss23)
    I got 15 in my LNAT :/

Im predicted 4 A* and have 7A*s 4As in my GCSE's and very strong reference and hopefully a good personal statement

I'm still waiting to hear from Nottingham, Bristol and Durham

Do you think my chances are over with a low LNAT score..?
    I got 16 for the LNAT predicted 41/42 at IB (my school wouldn't tell me exactly), really good reference and I think a decent personal statement

So I'm like you, I've seen some people with 15 at LNAT have offers to Bristol, but not sure about Durham or Notts

I was on Durhams website and they say they weight the essay and multiple choice equally, so if your essay was good hopefully it will balance out:confused:

I'm really stressing out here!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any offers from Newcastle yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer from UCL yet?!! and if so what was their LNAT score?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safety K)
    Course M100
    University Warwick
    Offer AAA

Extatic
    OMG congratulations!! i'm bricking it now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qcdang)
    Yes I read it as well so cool hah! I have been waiting for long. Are you an international student like me?
    congrats !!

but then ive definately gotte rejected! i applided in the beginning of november for queen mary, and did not recieive that email

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmyatemyworld)
    Just got my LNAT.. it's 20 and I got rejected from UCL because of my LNAT so i'd say they're not considering higher than that
    Did they tell you that it was definitely the LNAT they rejected you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christydhrty)
    Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any offers from Newcastle yet?

Yeah, since november ish. Sent ucas early october. I think they do them in batches though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aldente)
    Oxford: Post-interview rejection
    Nottingham: AAB
    Southampton: AAA
    Exeter (Cornwall Campus): AAB
    Warwick: (Law with studies abroad in English) Acknowledged
    Deciding on an insurance choice is going to be useless now since Nottingham is one of my top choices. Oh well...
    Hey congratulations! what was your LNAT score? and i applied for the same degree at Warwick only have an acknowledgement though as yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbowk92)
    Yeah, since november ish. Sent ucas early october. I think they do them in batches though
    Thanks, I have offers from my other 4 choices but Newcastle is my first :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)

I was getting a bit more than that in the practice tests, but I don't care as I've got that epic Notts offer! :woo:
    don't worry about it, everyone has found this years lnat difficult! it wouldn't surprise me if some unis drop out of using it/they resort back to 30 questions. but well done! I am happy for you you deserve it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmy_law)
    Durham > Warwick
    By the way, do you know the number of places available for the Warwick LLB?
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Mulling over whether to put Warwick as my insurance, so I might end up there. Would you choose Warwick over Durham?
    I live fairly close to Durham and after visiting it I decided I wanted to go properly away. Also Durham's just straight Law, whereas Warwick is Law and French law. I applied for a couple of just straight Law just to try and maximise my chances in case something went wrong with French. Where are you two considering as your firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonTownGirl)
    Did they tell you that it was definitely the LNAT they rejected you on?
    yesssssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catalina18)
    I live fairly close to Durham and after visiting it I decided I wanted to go properly away. Also Durham's just straight Law, whereas Warwick is Law and French law. I applied for a couple of just straight Law just to try and maximise my chances in case something went wrong with French. Where are you two considering as your firm?
    Ah, good thinking. LSE is definitely going to be my firm, just hassle getting an A* in something, sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmyatemyworld)
    yesssssss
    oh gosh that's HARSH. That's a good score though? so confused. could it not have been based on the essay rather than the multiple choice do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonTownGirl)
    oh gosh that's HARSH. That's a good score though? so confused. could it not have been based on the essay rather than the multiple choice do you think?
    it could have been but its not a very good score haha! its only a couple of points above average and i think ucl are really looking for excellent scores... i mean, i didnt even manage to get half right ha!

ReputationRep:
    how many people have ot bristol so far starting to worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    I got 21 on LNAT as well! we are quite similar applicants, how come you're firming notts over Warwick, hmmm :P

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.