Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaandcoffee)
    I hope you hear from Bristol soon then But it would be great to know another person going to Reading as well
    thanks im getting so impatient waiting! have u been to the law day yet cos i know there's a few? i'm going on the 4th march i think it is... i love it but not the 7hour journey there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily28)
    thanks im getting so impatient waiting! have u been to the law day yet cos i know there's a few? i'm going on the 4th march i think it is... i love it but not the 7hour journey there
    Yeah I went last Saturday! 7 hours?! OMG. That is crazy! Have you joined this facebook group? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...624728514&ap=1 Do it!

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Durham!

Just waiting on Nottingham and Warwick now. Very chuffed though.

ReputationRep:
    So far i've only got offers from newcastle and southampton, the other were lnat uni's and i did badly on the lnat, so waiting to hear from them but trying not to get my hopes up
    but which one would be better for law?
    If i go southampton i'm going abroad for a year, but newcastle supposedly has a better rep.
    i'm so confused...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaandcoffee)
    Yeah I went last Saturday! 7 hours?! OMG. That is crazy! Have you joined this facebook group? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...624728514&ap=1 Do it!
    ah cool - was it any good? yeh i live like beyond newcastle so it's pretty far yep just done it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily28)
    ah cool - was it any good? yeh i live like beyond newcastle so it's pretty far yep just done it!!
    yeah it was really good! loved it, I can't wait to go! newcastle is pretty far!!

ReputationRep:
    AAB offer from Warwick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmy_law)
    AAB offer from Warwick!
    Congratulations.

Did that come through just now, at 1am, or has it been in your inbox a while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srobbo)
    Offer from Durham!

Just waiting on Nottingham and Warwick now. Very chuffed though.
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Offer from warwick!
    thanks god for that

ReputationRep:
    Grr, Warwick are the only uni that I'm still waiting on - and they're my preferred insurance choice!

Currently, I've got:

Cambridge - 36 credits at Distinction (from Law/Psychology modules)
    Southampton - 31 credits at Distinction (from any modules)
    Exeter - 12 credits at Distinction, 21 at Merit
    Manchester- Withdrew application as I couldn't make interview.

Come on, Warwick!

Also, I've got to weigh in slightly on the QMUL argument. I emailed them a couple months ago to ask their requirements for Access students such as myself. They wanted 45 credits at Distinction! Lol What? That's more than Cambridge want! :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I didn't apply to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomU)
    Grr, Warwick are the only uni that I'm still waiting on - and they're my preferred insurance choice!

Currently, I've got:

Cambridge - 36 credits at Distinction (from Law/Psychology modules)
    Southampton - 31 credits at Distinction (from any modules)
    Exeter - 12 credits at Distinction, 21 at Merit
    Manchester- Withdrew application as I couldn't make interview.

Come on, Warwick!

Also, I've got to weigh in slightly on the QMUL argument. I emailed them a couple months ago to ask their requirements for Access students such as myself. They wanted 45 credits at Distinction! Lol What? That's more than Cambridge want! :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I didn't apply to them.
    And fwiw, QMUL's entry requirement for my qualification is a 3.5 GPA. LSE's is a 3.2 GPA.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting on UCL?
    (New here! Have done enough lurking, so I thought I'd say hello!) I'm still waiting for UCL and my other London schools. So far, I've got Durham and Warwick (which came through early today).

ReputationRep:
    UCL and QMUL offer over the moon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7thNocturne)
    UCL and QMUL offer over the moon!!
    congratulations!! did you just receive the offer today in the morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellododger)
    (New here! Have done enough lurking, so I thought I'd say hello!) I'm still waiting for UCL and my other London schools. So far, I've got Durham and Warwick (which came through early today).
    yeah i'm waiting on UCL and KCL so worried. LNAT score/grades?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!I'm new here. does anyone have any advice regarding whether to firm Durham or Bristol? I'm not sure which to choose!
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loxemori)
    congratulations!! did you just receive the offer today in the morning?
    Thanks got QMUL at 5pm UK time yesterday and UCL on Tuesday, around 2pm UK time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam0311)
    Oh nice! I got castle, so maybe I'll see you around come October.

Good luck!
    Yeah, hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAMIR.NASRI)
    god, did u have a amazing PS or what?
    Me? It was alright haha, but I think my lnat score and possibly the essay carried me through :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.