So jealous of you right now :P

When did that come through?

ReputationRep:
    Just got on from Birmingham yehawwww
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ellie36)
    Yes I think so I think it would appeal to most people really, as I don't think it has many down sides! I can't imagine it's somewhere you'd like less after visting it, the campus is amazing afterall! Although I am biased because I absolutely loved it Where are you firming?
    I'm firming Cambridge. What's your insurance going to be?

ReputationRep:
    Dare I say it but... anymore Reading offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    hi did anyone with a nottingham rejection get a reason from them for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaandcoffee)
    Think you might have to give up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    Think you might have to give up
    I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krydel)
    So jealous of you right now :P

When did that come through?

i'm so relieved got the e-mail just before 6- good luck

ReputationRep:
    I have one It's my insurance unless Bristol give me a reduced offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krydel)
    I have one It's my insurance unless Bristol give me a reduced offer.
    Yey another one! It seems to be most people's insurance choice though, this saddens me Good luck with Bristol!

ReputationRep:
    I know
    My offer changed to unconditional today, the track email came and I got all excited thinking it would be my last offer/rejection.

Are you any less bored yet?

ReputationRep:
    My offer changed to unconditional today, the track email came and I got all excited thinking it would be my last offer/rejection.

Are you any less bored yet?
    Woo well done! They emailed me to say that my A Level certificates have successfully verified my Biology and Law results. I was kinda wishing for them to go 'ah you have ABB already? thats fine! we'll make it unconditional!' - they didn't

No I am still pretty bored. Still looking for another job to get a bit more £££. Oh well, things will be alright soon I guess. My boyfriend has had an unconditional offer for medicine at Sheffield, so thats cheered me up a bit

ReputationRep:
    Woo well done! They emailed me to say that my A Level certificates have successfully verified my Biology and Law results. I was kinda wishing for them to go 'ah you have ABB already? thats fine! we'll make it unconditional!' - they didn't

No I am still pretty bored. Still looking for another job to get a bit more £££. Oh well, things will be alright soon I guess. My boyfriend has had an unconditional offer for medicine at Sheffield, so thats cheered me up a bit
    Well done to him

That's mean of them, but they will change it soon enough :cool: everything will be really rather exciting come september and you'll never be bored again. You'll probably still be desperate for £££ though.

ReputationRep:
    Well done to him

That's mean of them, but they will change it soon enough :cool: everything will be really rather exciting come september and you'll never be bored again. You'll probably still be desperate for £££ though.
    Hopefully You made your mind about your unis yet? Yes! Funnily enough my friends at uni are meant to be poorer than me, but.. they actually have more money than me. Ahh. Bring on September.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully You made your mind about your unis yet? Yes! Funnily enough my friends at uni are meant to be poorer than me, but.. they actually have more money than me. Ahh. Bring on September.
    No, not really. I want to hear from Warwick. I might firm Bristol, but actually clicking 'firm' is a scary scary prospect.

And I have visit days at Cardiff and Birmingham lined up next month, and I've never been to Cardiff uni before so have absolutely no idea what it's like. Too many decisions.

edit - and obviously, you know how I feel about Reading, and that's not changed.

My next lot of rent is coming out of my bank account on my birthday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bexxy_2010)
    Heya!

Naaa I'm not at Bristol... on a gap year at the moment but I have an unconditional offer from Cambridge so I now know I'm going there in Oct! Very nervous but excited too!

I wanted to take a gap year but applied last year for straight entry anyway because I was advised that a gap year might not be the best idea... but yeah once I knew I defo wanted one I withdrew my application. Bristol did offer me though and they take ages! So I'm sure you'll get an offer. What other offers you got?

X
    Just Reading and SOAS! AAB and AAA.

Wow, unconditional for Cambridge? I'm guessing you're no dumbass then hahaha. Which college? And what have you been up to during your gap year so far?

ReputationRep:
    Would the universities receive my resit results if I resat for my CIE AS papers in Nov? I got aabb in June 2010 sitting and I was not happy with the bb. So, I resat for the papers. Now that the result has been out for quite awhile, do I need to send the uni my results or is it automatically updated by UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millylyd)
    My LNAT score was 19 and my predictions were AAA. my essay for LNAT was literally three paragraphs long and with no structure or argument (I was ill on the day ) so I am quite surprised. and very very happy!!! I am definitely going to accept it!
    Are you a home applicant?

Just trying to compare myself to you in trying to work out whether I'm likely to get an offer or not

What did you get at AS and GCSE?

Have you done any sort of Access course?

Sorry, please excuse the twenty questions, I'm just curious (and panicking about having not heard from them at all haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobfreymoo1811)
    Just Reading and SOAS! AAB and AAA.
    Another Reading applicant :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    I'm firming Cambridge. What's your insurance going to be?
    Wow, congrats on getting an offer My insurance is Manchester as they gave me AAB, but I've got my heart set on Notts

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.