The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by killa78
aha
Me to :wink:

We got in!!! :biggrin:

HAAHAHHA well look who it is!!! I was going to PM you about it!

Haha we both got in...but unfortunately you won't be accepting that offer! :frown:
Course: English and French Law
Uni: Kent, Canterbury Campus
Offer: AAB (conditional)
Date received: 12th November 2010

Course: English and European Law
Uni: Queen Mary's University, London
Offer: AAA (conditional)
Date received: 22nd November 2010

:smile: <3
Reply 302
QMUL Open Day Invitation, apparently I'm going to be made an offer if what others on here say is true, but there's nothing in the letter that suggests that, so maybe not.
Reply 303
Original post by Mann18

Original post by Mann18
QMUL Open Day Invitation, apparently I'm going to be made an offer if what others on here say is true, but there's nothing in the letter that suggests that, so maybe not.

http://www.law.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/admissions/
Reply 304

My bad, thank you!

Sweet, 2-0 this year, already better than last.
Reply 305
Original post by JH-QC
I'm predicted A*AA, got AABB at AS (severely under-performed :frown:) and had work exp and law related EC's.

Awww sorry to hear about UCL! I'm literally on edge expecting my rejection from them; when did you send your app / LNAT and when did you hear from them? Don't worry about QMUL, they hold many open days throughout the application season so I bet you'll get one :smile:

yeah i was really upset at first but now im okay, an offer from Queens would be great! I sent my app on the 20th of Oct and sat my LNAT on the 22nd, they updated the track last wednesday i think...Ah i feel relieved since they hold many in the year, I sure hope I get an offer!
Original post by Mann18
York Law Unconditional.

Now, I know I'm off to uni :wink:

So...York is tragic...have fun with that! LOL n00b
Original post by hollyconyers

you shouldn't really be abusing other people on here. offers thread. a comment isn't needed
Predicted grades: A/B-B-C

Offers: ManchesterMet AAB conditional
Bristol UWE - (I DONT KNOW) conditional
Reply 309

Rofl.

Top 10 university in the UK, actually, I don't even need to explain anything to you, have fun at Cambridge, or Harvard, or wherever you obviously attend.
Reply 310
Original post by lfcwatcher
you shouldn't really be abusing other people on here. offers thread. a comment isn't needed

I can shoot trolls just fine myself, but I appreciate the assist.
Original post by Mann18
Rofl.

Top 10 university in the UK, actually, I don't even need to explain anything to you, have fun at Cambridge, or Harvard, or wherever you obviously attend.

actually York is not even included on the ''Top 90'' of the Guardian Table...:tongue:
Original post by Freddie Thompson
actually York is not even included on the ''Top 90'' of the Guardian Table...:tongue:

You take life too seriously. Get a grip you pompous gimp.
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
You take life too seriously. Get a grip you pompous gimp.

calm down...at least I'm not going to be a bin-man when I'm older

where are you going to university? University of East Anglia? :wink:

LOL
Original post by Mann18

Original post by Mann18
I can shoot trolls just fine myself, but I appreciate the assist.

i just find it insulting to anyone with some dignity, that idiots like him/her think it's ok to hide behind a user name and abuse people.

congrats on the offer btw
Reply 315
Course: LLB Law
University: Sheffield
Offer: AAA
UCAS Application sent: 4th November
Offer Received: 22nd November

Course: LLB Law
University: Kent
Offer: AAB
UCAS Application sent: 4th November
Offer Received: 22nd November

:biggrin: 4 in a week! :biggrin: :O

Facepalm.
calm down...at least I'm not going to be a bin-man when I'm older

where are you going to university? University of East Anglia? :wink:

LOL

If my aspirations were to me a bin-man, son, I would hardly be on a student website, would I? Or perhaps you are not as intellectual as you would like everyone to believe? Presumably you are as cowardly as you are ignorant, hence the reason you don't have any details about Your qualifications or achievements. Grow up; pointless egotism will get you nowhere.
Course: Law
University: Durham
UCAS Sent: 13th October
Offer Received: 23rd November

Quite pleased with this :smile: Also got an interview for King's Cambridge in two weeks. 6 agonising weeks of waiting though...
Original post by BubbleSorter
Course: Law
University: Durham
UCAS Sent: 13th October
Offer Received: 23rd November

Quite pleased with this :smile: Also got an interview for King's Cambridge in two weeks. 6 agonising weeks of waiting though...

You're in year 11? You're from the UK? Congratulations, but I'm bloody confused :tongue:.

Latest