Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loxemori)
    :']

where are you going next year? (:
    Haven't decided yet. I think I'll probably firm Bristol. I'm still waiting for Warwick to make up their minds though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by potiron)
    haven't decided yet. I think i'll probably firm bristol. I'm still waiting for warwick to make up their minds though.
    yeeeeeees bristol <3

ReputationRep:
    Are there any international students on this forum who have heard back from KCL yet? I'm international and have heard back from the 4 other universities I applied to already, even UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cryingranger)
    Are there any international students on this forum who have heard back from KCL yet? I'm international and have heard back from the 4 other universities I applied to already, even UCL.
    I'm international and got an offer from them on monday - don't worry though, I've only heard from 2 of my choices so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cryingranger)
    and how are the offers going?

ReputationRep:
    do Bristol give out offers first then the rejections?

ReputationRep:
    Still no reply from Warwick, it makes me sad looking at that blank where something should be

ReputationRep:
    Should be in my signature (: I'm kind of a n00b at posting on TSR. not sure why my sig doesn't show up sometimes I applied to Oxford, UCL, KCL, Bristol and Edinburgh.
    OMG they are all amazing unis
    have you decided where to go though?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Argh, just a little feeling that I could have wriggled in if I wasn't ill for the interviews, added to my parents little snide jabs about it, plus I've got nothing to lose (except another £50 to Pearson Vue :mad2:). It's irrational, but meh, guess I'm an irrational guy. I still haven't firmed it, I have no idea why I haven't... Everytime I look at it, I pussy out hah.
    I see that you've finally done it now... :p: I also had to check about a million times to make sure that I wasn't firming Nottingham and insuring Cambridge!

Can't believe that your parents were making snide jabs. That's a bit mean... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qu1ksilver)
    do Bristol give out offers first then the rejections?
    They need to give out more than a handful of replies full stop before we can deduce that .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2011law)
    OMG they are all amazing unis
    have you decided where to go though?
    yeah but i've only got bristol ): rejected from UCL and oxford and expecting KCL rejection soon.

what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know that the LNAT was such a huge selection criteria ): I thought it was just some small test that they used to separate borderline candidates if they really needed to ))):

ReputationRep:
    Damn. Rejected by UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yilyn)
    Damn. Rejected by UCL.
    i'm sorry ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yilyn)
    Damn. Rejected by UCL.
    I'm sorry, but it is not the end of the world. I'm sure there will be other good universities offering you a place for law and you can do well there and be happy with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yilyn)
    Damn. Rejected by UCL.
    sorry to hear that, i am sure your other choices are going better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krydel)
    They need to give out more than a handful of replies full stop before we can deduce that .
    i thought they had given out quite a few now, plus there's only 145 places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qu1ksilver)
    i thought they had given out quite a few now, plus there's only 145 places.
    they make more offers then places, people who turn them down...don't match the offers or use them as insurance, in the end they probably make upwards of 200 offers so keep your head up

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry ):
    Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed for KCL and LSE.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an approximate idea of how many places are left for UCL? I've only been hearing about rejections lately, but there were quite a few offers in the past months so I really don't know what to expect. If they're going to reject us all, why is it taking so long!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.