Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anybody still waiting on Notts (particularly for Law with Spanish and Spanish Law)? They said on Friday that I should hear within the "next day or two." Well, it's now Monday and I know they work on saturdays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Safety K)
    WARWICK VS NOTTINGHAM

Ideally for entry to the Bar
    Both are equally good. I don't think, when it came to the Bar, it would make any difference - at that point, they're looking more for your skills/quality of degree rather than institution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LornaSandison1)
    Anybody still waiting on Notts (particularly for Law with Spanish and Spanish Law)? They said on Friday that I should hear within the "next day or two." Well, it's now Monday and I know they work on saturdays.
    I AM! I'm so glad to finally have found someone in the same boat as me.
    I phoned them today actually, they said they made their decisions on Friday and were processing them today so we should hear in the next couple of days. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with a pending ucl /lse/ kings decision?
    I'm waiting for Kings - they're really being lazy!
    Also still waiting! Have many decisions been sent out recently?

ReputationRep:
    Course: LLB Law
    University: UCL
    Offer: AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacrimosa)
    Also still waiting! Have many decisions been sent out recently?
    All I've heard are rejections left, right and centre with the odd offer here and there. Not very promising! Haha

ReputationRep:
    All I've heard are rejections left, right and centre with the odd offer here and there. Not very promising! Haha
    Oh dear! I hope we hear soon, I really just want to get the decision made as to where I put for firm and insurance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pp93)
    They have to accept some people surely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xumam)
    Course: LLB Law
    University: UCL
    Offer: AAA

i got mine today too

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I hope this helps people,
    I got A* CC but i'm doing retakes, my offers are;

Southampton AA
    Sheffield AB
    Exeter (falmouth campus) BB
    Oxford Brookes BB
    Aberdeen AB

Good luck to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pp93)
    I AM! I'm so glad to finally have found someone in the same boat as me.
    I phoned them today actually, they said they made their decisions on Friday and were processing them today so we should hear in the next couple of days. Good luck!
    Ah, that's good to know. I also emailed them last week and they said we should be hearing in the next couple of days. I'm thinking tomorrow then, maybe?

I got the same as you on my LNAT! Just thought I'd point that out. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarj018)
    Oooooh Warwick are driving me insane! .
    Ive been declined from Bristol and Nottingham. Accepted at Lancaster (but dont like it) and Keele (but i didnt want to stay at home) and waiting on Warwick.
    As anyone got any advice on what I should do, possibly going to go through UCAS extra ? x
    Hey,
    Sorry about your unsuccessful applications at Bristol and Notts - I also got rejected from Notts. I have an offer from Lancaster (I've firmed Warwick though). If you don't get into Warwick I would seriously consider Lancaster - it's a brilliant University that is racing up the league tables. It's kinda like Warwick campus wise..

What are your predicted grades etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BB*)
    Hey,
    Sorry about your unsuccessful applications at Bristol and Notts - I also got rejected from Notts. I have an offer from Lancaster (I've firmed Warwick though). If you don't get into Warwick I would seriously consider Lancaster - it's a brilliant University that is racing up the league tables. It's kinda like Warwick campus wise..

What are your predicted grades etc?

Hey,
    Erm I got 3A*'s, 9A's and 2B's.
    At AS level i got 3A's and 2C's.
    Im predicted 3 A's but college have basically admitted they should have predicted me A*'s as I got 100/100 on Unit One Law and 100/100 on Unit 1 Geog.
    I dont like it. I cant explain what it was about the place that just didnt seem right? Yet i LOVE warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonTownGirl)
    i got mine today too
    Congratulationsss! Maybe I'll see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LondonTownGirl)
    ooh yes Conditional offer from UCL today
    that's amazing do you mind me asking your prediction, your GCSEs and your LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    just got a rejection from king's :'(
    3 rejections in total:'(
    am i really that bad??
    should i just take a gap year and retry next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pp93)
    Yeah I just got rejected it's disappointing but I've got Warwick so it's not so bad. Just waiting on Nottingham. Hope yours went well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pp93)
    Yeah I just got rejected it's disappointing but I've got Warwick so it's not so bad. Just waiting on Nottingham. Hope yours went well!
    Hey, so sorry for your rejection.

What time did you hear from them if you don't mind me asking? I'm stressed as hell, Just waiting on Kings now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LornaSandison1)
    Ah, that's good to know. I also emailed them last week and they said we should be hearing in the next couple of days. I'm thinking tomorrow then, maybe?

I got the same as you on my LNAT! Just thought I'd point that out. :cool:
    Ah well, let's hope it's good news for the both of us then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelalexander13)
    Hey, so sorry for your rejection.

What time did you hear from them if you don't mind me asking? I'm stressed as hell, Just waiting on Kings now..
    Thanks, it's okay though, I'm pretty much over it now. I heard from them on the Portal at 9pm and Track was updated around an hour later. Hope it's good news!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.