Offer Received: 20th December
Course: LLB Law M100
University: UCL
Conditions: AAA
UCAS Sent: 29th September
LNAT Taken: 18th November

Quite happy about this...
Quite random but I applied to UCL aswell how do you know if they have received your LNAT score as Pearson Vue said something about having to put your Personal ID UCAS number but I don't remember if I did . Then login onto Pearson there was no indication of whether I did or didn't

I sent my application on the 11th October and then sat my LNAT on the 30th October which did not go awfully well : /
I really want an offer from UCL but they won't reply!!

Just to inform you guys as most ask I have 12A*s at GCSE and 5A's at AS , 3A*'s predictions
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lattywatty
Course: Law LLB
University: Bristol
Offer: AAA

UCAS Application sent: 1st October

:redface: Not expecting to hear from Bristol yet!! Aaahh 5/5 offers, so happy :biggrin:

Before I'm flooded with questions, I'm not an international student but I am local to the area and did the Access to Bristol course last year so that may have something to do with it...

Well done! All 5 offers. :gthumb:
So what will be firm and insurance then?

And I love how somebody asked if you were an international despite your little bit at the bottom... :facepalm:
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Well done! All 5 offers. :gthumb:
So what will be firm and insurance then?

And I love how somebody asked if you were an international despite your little bit at the bottom... :facepalm:

Thanks, best of luck with the rest of yours! :biggrin:

Ummm it's either gonna be firm Bristol AAA, insure Exeter AAB or firm Exeter AAB and insure Reading AAB... can't decide :s-smilie:
Reply 846
Ah I guess we'll be seeing all the Oxbridge offers coming in now then?
Reply 847
Original post by mcozza
I'm not sure to be honest. I think they very best are given offers first (November etc) and the worst are rejected. So no news is good news. I know I didn't do well at all on my LNAT but my predicted grades saved me I think. I was certain I was going to be rejected because of the LNAT.

My predicted grades are A*A*A* and I got 4 A*s and 6 A's at GCSE

awesome, my grades are pretty much the same, im in with a chance but dont want to get my hopes up!
Original post by Bellrosk
Ah I guess we'll be seeing all the Oxbridge offers coming in now then?

Oxford emails/ letters are on the way! :smile: But judging by how bad the weather is, I think we'll see quite a lot of delays.

Cambridge is a bit later; 6-7th Jan?
Original post by DM17
Has anyone been rejected from Bristol yet?

I'd love to know the answer to this.... has anyone other than international or 'access' applicants been accepted or rejected from bristol???

after seeing that an access to bristol applicant got an offer yesterday, i am now very nervous and in need of reassurance haha.

ANYONE?? BRISTOL?? ANYONE??
does anyone have an offer for Law from SOAS? :smile:
offer from oxford :biggrin:
Reply 852
Course: Law (M100)
UCAS sent: 14th October
Offer received: 20th December

University: Oxford
Offer received: 21st December

Absolutely over the moon! :biggrin: Despite neither being for the original course I applied for I literally could not be happier! :biggrin:
Unconditional from city.
Original post by anoif_
UCAS sent: 14th October
Offer received: 20th December

University: Oxford
Offer received: 21st December

Absolutely over the moon! :biggrin: Despite neither being for the original course I applied for I literally could not be happier! :biggrin:

Congratulations!
Reply 855
Original post by Emerald_Green
Congratulations!

Thank you! :smile: Good luck on your other three unis!
Original post by anoif_
Thank you! :smile: Good luck on your other three unis!

Thanks :smile: I really need it, I think my LNAT was a total flop but I can't really remember how it actually went lol. I'm set on UCL so I need all the luck that I can get!

Well done again and good luck with your forthcoming exams.
Got an offfer from Bristol today :biggrin:.

Conditional: AAA.

For the benefit of people on this thread who might be wondering, I am a domestic student and I did not apply through the Access to Bristol scheme.
Reply 858
All courses M100 - UCAS sent November 3rd

Offers:

Birmingham
AAA
Received Nov 16th

Manchester
AAA
Received Dec 2nd

UCL
AAA
Received Dec 20th

Kent
Interview
Received Dec 7th

In case any one is wondering:
I'm a UK student, Predicted A* A* A in Economics, English Language & Psychology respectively and am still waiting to hear anything from Warwick.
Original post by mpower1

Original post by mpower1
All courses M100 - UCAS sent November 3rd

Offers:

Birmingham
AAA
Received Nov 16th

Manchester
AAA
Received Dec 2nd

UCL
AAA
Received Dec 20th

Kent
Interview
Received Dec 7th

In case any one is wondering:
I'm a UK student, Predicted A* A* A in Economics, English Language & Psychology respectively and am still waiting to hear anything from Warwick.

congratulations that's quite a list, do you mind me asking when you did you LNAT, i am waiting for UCL but only did it 2 weeks ago :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending