Received: 21st December

All on the same day?? :eek: Wow.. thats so cool. Well done!! :biggrin:
Original post by lizolove

Course: LLB Law (M100)
University: Exeter (Cornwall Campus)
Offer: AAB
Sent: 16th December 2010
Received: 6th January 2011
Reaction: Extremely pleased, especially since it is my first offer!

If anyone else has an offer for the same course and university, message me please! :biggrin:

GONGRATULATIONS!!!! :biggrin: Got an offer from Exeter too :biggrin::biggrin: but on the Streatham campus:smile:.. But well done!
I GOT AN OFFER FROM CAMBRIDGE!

I was pooled and found out that I had an offer from another college (Homerton) before I found out from my original college that I was pooled haha!

Not sure on the conditions yet.
Original post by Cast.Iron
I GOT AN OFFER FROM CAMBRIDGE!

I was pooled and found out that I had an offer from another college (Homerton) before I found out from my original college that I was pooled haha!

Not sure on the conditions yet.

Another one!!
Hooray!!

Congratulations man. See you there.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Another one!!
Hooray!!

Congratulations man. See you there.

TSR has had a bumper Cambridge crop this year :biggrin:

:smile::smile::smile: to all. There is a hard 6 months ahead.

haha yeah we have, I think we might even have beaten last years 47% offer ratio :biggrin:
(although the poll probably wasn't entirely accurate. Doesn't include offers after pool, either)
Original post by nuttynatz
GONGRATULATIONS!!!! :biggrin: Got an offer from Exeter too :biggrin::biggrin: but on the Streatham campus:smile:.. But well done!

Awh, thank you, you too! :biggrin:

I just prefer the concept of visiting a campus university, all of my others are cities. I applied to that one as a sort of change, and I was impressed with the virtual tour on their website! And apparently in the third year you change campuses from Cornwall to Streatham anyway, so I'll get the best of both worlds. (;
Curse Miley Cyrus for making a decent quote into a song.
Every time I mention best of both worlds I sound like a devoted fan. ¬¬

:s-smilie:
Original post by daisy.noble
Well doneee!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you m'dear!
You too! Smart arse... :P
I'm sure you'll do really well.

:biggrin:
Original post by lfcwatcher
congradulations you must have a big smile on your face :P

I really did! :biggrin:
It's so nerve-wrecking waiting for a response! I'm so glad that I have one! :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Reply 1150
Course: BA Law
University: Magdalene, Cambridge
Offer: HL 7,7,7, 42 overall

High offer but :smile: :smile:
Course: LLB Law
University: Sussex

also

University: Leeds
Offer: AAA
Awh, thank you, you too! :biggrin:

I just prefer the concept of visiting a campus university, all of my others are cities. I applied to that one as a sort of change, and I was impressed with the virtual tour on their website! And apparently in the third year you change campuses from Cornwall to Streatham anyway, so I'll get the best of both worlds. (;
Curse Miley Cyrus for making a decent quote into a song.
Every time I mention best of both worlds I sound like a devoted fan. ¬¬

:s-smilie:

Thats brilliant. So is it your first choice? Didn't know you came up to the Streatham campus.. but that is really cool. I was watching videos about exeter and it looks really good- great clubs and societies and not a bad social life either :biggrin:

Unfortunatly that is a pretty irratating song to.. but still a decent quote that she can't take credit for, it was better before she made it into a song though:tongue:
I haven't used this before, but I've been looking at it frequently so I thought I'd join in!

Course: LLB Law (M101)
University: Newcastle
Sent: 15th October 2010
Received: 11th November 2010
Reaction: Very happy- it's a great city and university

Rejected from Oxford ( Glad I tried!) and waiting on Warwick/Bristol/Nottingham
Hoping ( frantically ) that Bristol get back to me with a decision - does anyone have a heads up on when this might be? But no news is good news, right ?!

PS: WELL DONE to everyone with any sort of offer!!
Original post by StrawberryFields18
I haven't used this before, but I've been looking at it frequently so I thought I'd join in!

Course: LLB Law (M101)
University: Newcastle
Sent: 15th October 2010
Received: 11th November 2010
Reaction: Very happy- it's a great city and university

Rejected from Oxford ( Glad I tried!) and waiting on Warwick/Bristol/Nottingham
Hoping ( frantically ) that Bristol get back to me with a decision - does anyone have a heads up on when this might be? But no news is good news, right ?!

PS: WELL DONE to everyone with any sort of offer!!

:biggrin: Congratulations on the offer from Newcastle, if you do firm it, i'll see you there in September :P
Original post by Sophiaa93
University: Sussex

also

University: Leeds

Hello, sorry to bother you, but I've applied for Leeds too!
I was just wondering, when did you send off your UCAS and when did you receive your offer please? Thank you muchly! :P x
Original post by nuttynatz
Thats brilliant. So is it your first choice? Didn't know you came up to the Streatham campus.. but that is really cool. I was watching videos about exeter and it looks really good- great clubs and societies and not a bad social life either :biggrin:

Unfortunatly that is a pretty irratating song to.. but still a decent quote that she can't take credit for, it was better before she made it into a song though:tongue:

I'm not sure if it is my first choice or not yet, it depends on other offers, open day success and things like that. Yeah, they emailed me the other day telling us that if you accept a place, you agree to moving to the main campus in the third year. They said it was something to make it a "top 10" university rather than top 20 or something. They did offer us the chance to apply somewhere else, but seriously, who would?! It's better this way, you get the country life and city life!

As for the song... *Sigh* :P
If you've ever seen St Trinian's 2, I think you'll agree with this quote...
"Death is beautiful, it's just like life, except with all the crap parts taken out of it, like poverty, fascism and MILEY CYRUS!"
Love that quote. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure if it is my first choice or not yet, it depends on other offers, open day success and things like that. Yeah, they emailed me the other day telling us that if you accept a place, you agree to moving to the main campus in the third year. They said it was something to make it a "top 10" university rather than top 20 or something. They did offer us the chance to apply somewhere else, but seriously, who would?! It's better this way, you get the country life and city life!

As for the song... *Sigh* :P
If you've ever seen St Trinian's 2, I think you'll agree with this quote...
"Death is beautiful, it's just like life, except with all the crap parts taken out of it, like poverty, fascism and MILEY CYRUS!"
Love that quote. :rolleyes:

Where else have you applied.. if you don't mind me asking?:colondollar:

Ha.. I love st trinians 2.. laughed my ass off at that comment.. :biggrin: So many great lines from that movie. And yes.. I do agree whole- heartdly with that comment :biggrin:
Original post by maka9
Course: BA Law
University: Magdalene, Cambridge
Offer: HL 7,7,7, 42 overall

High offer but :smile: :smile:

:smile:
Congrats man. Knew you'd get it.
Offer from Sheffield but meh :/
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending