Turn on thread page Beta

Saw my flatmates boobs (uni) watch

Well started uni the other day, im in a flat with 4 girls and 1 other guy.
    All my flatmates went out to get something to eat except me and my other flatmate Sarah. (she was having a shower) and i wasnt feeling too good.
    So, its just us and then i suddenly hear a scream and sarah shouting my name, i run into her room and theres some spider on the floor! (typical) and then she went to reach something but her towel fell off her and i saw her boobs (she managed to rescue it before i saw anything else :p: ) but she had the best boobs i had ever seeen! i love so much i got a straight hard on! and she kinda noticed...i dont know what to do now incase it gets awkward between us.
    She kinda just laughed but i got a bit embarrassed. I dont want it to get awkward between us cos we've been getting on quite well. Do you think i should talk to her?

ReputationRep:
    did you kill that spider? it's thanks to that spider that you got to see those boobies

ReputationRep:
    just tell her what you thought about her boobs and ask to see them again

ReputationRep:
    You should shag.

That will clear any tension in no time.

ReputationRep:
    You probably caught the reflection of your moobs in the bathroom mirror. S'okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackspur)
    just tell her what you thought about her boobs and ask to see them again
    :awesome:

Defo try this...

ReputationRep:
    pics or it didn't happen...

ReputationRep:
    I saw my flatemates by accident before. Hell I saw her in bath before too! It happens sometimes. Why are you sharing though? If its awkward oh well. Be adults and get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Get another spider and put it in her room after she has her next shower. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    I think you owe that spider a thank you

ReputationRep:
    What is the point being anonymous? If she read this she'd know exactly who you are ...lol

ReputationRep:
    Apologise and ask to see them again. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Do you fancy her or are you just horny? If you fancy her, ask her out. If you're just horny, act like nothing's happened and if she says anything make a joke about it.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Just move on.....

ReputationRep:
    What have you got to complain about?

You live together, **** happens. GET IN THERE!

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh boy.

ReputationRep:
    Spiderbro did you a great favour. You should mourn the spiderbro.

Seriously though, don't talk to her about it, you don't want to be the weird guy who got overexcited about seeing a pair of tits :woo: Just pretend nothing happened.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, have you never seen a pair of tits in real life before? :lolwut:

Grape's got the right idea here. You're making a massive deal about nowt.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh OP you're a bit of a loser if you got a boner straight away just from SEEING someones boobs. I pity any future sexual relationships you may have.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.